Cell Phones

iPhone X (12:01AM PDT) ($1320+)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2017 4:47 pm
Tags:

Poll: Are you buying an iPhone X?

• Total votes: 678. You have voted on this poll.
Yes

32%
No

25%
You crazy!!!

42%
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
20973 posts
10355 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
lostwowords wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2017 1:04 pm
ah nice. I have all the lines spread across like turds lol, 2 with Bell, 1 with Fido and 1 with Virgin.
lol I always give rogers a chance to match my telus offers....just to keep all of my lines in one place
loopholez wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2017 1:04 pm
I wonder if I will get a discount if ask them to do that plus change my whole 3 home service over to Rogers.

Currently all service with Bell and I am done with their high price haha

If you tempt rogers with porting 3 services over the least they can do is give you an add'l $100 credit on the note 8. Hell I'd ask for a free note 8 if I was in your situation.

Rogers is all about incremental revenue. As long as they're making money on the account they seem to be able to match pretty much anything. Do a live chat or call in. Talk to retentions though. They are the only ones that can help you.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2015
1529 posts
1160 upvotes
Oakville
aznnorth wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2017 11:09 am
How about the apps? Did it transfer formatted as well meaning in the format arranged in same way (singles, multiples in categories)?? Asking because itunes removed the app store and app formatting. Dont want to rearrange 50 apps all over again...
The apps were organized the same way on the X as I had on my 6. Some new Apple additions showed up as well, which I ended up deleting (Garageband etc.)
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11749 posts
1631 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Apple working on micro LED screen for 2019.. aka iPhone X3 model. If you can wait and like ur existing fone, hold off...

If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
3232 posts
271 upvotes
Toronto
Seems Apple saved a lot of iPhone X stock for Black Friday considering they still have plenty of stock showing for all models. Ordered a Silver 256GB for pick up.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
11811 posts
3805 upvotes
Toronto, ON
LegiT wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 10:06 am
Seems Apple saved a lot of iPhone X stock for Black Friday considering they still have plenty of stock showing for all models. Ordered a Silver 256GB for pick up.
It's all the child laborers Foxconn has working overtime in the factories...
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11749 posts
1631 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
rvs007 wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 1:41 pm
It's all the child laborers Foxconn has working overtime in the factories...
LOL, more like demand isnt as high as apple thinks... *welp*

"As we learn about offers on the new iPhone X, Steve Wozniak, Apple co-founder, has said that he would be holding off on upgrading to the iPhone X. Yahoo Finance quotes Woz saying, "I'd rather wait and watch that one. I'm happy with my iPhone 8 — which is the same as the iPhone 7, which is the same as the iPhone 6, to me," Wozniak said, speaking from the sidelines of the Money 20/20 conference. "For some reason, the iPhone X is going to be the first iPhone I didn't — on day 1 — upgrade to. But my wife will, so I'll be close enough to see it.""
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Oct 30, 2017
126 posts
28 upvotes
aznnorth wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 2:33 pm
LOL, more like demand isnt as high as apple thinks... *welp*

"As we learn about offers on the new iPhone X, Steve Wozniak, Apple co-founder, has said that he would be holding off on upgrading to the iPhone X. Yahoo Finance quotes Woz saying, "I'd rather wait and watch that one. I'm happy with my iPhone 8 — which is the same as the iPhone 7, which is the same as the iPhone 6, to me," Wozniak said, speaking from the sidelines of the Money 20/20 conference. "For some reason, the iPhone X is going to be the first iPhone I didn't — on day 1 — upgrade to. But my wife will, so I'll be close enough to see it.""
let us know how your attempt to score free iphone x from rogers pans out, I think you might be the master negotiator in the group.