BST: Electronics

Locked: [FS] IPOD TOUCH 2nd GENERATION CHEAP!!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2011 11:20 pm
[OP]
Dec 22, 2005
14 posts
Richmond Hill On
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)

IPOD TOUCH 2nd GENERATION CHEAP!!!!

selling an Ipod touch 2nd generation 8.5/10 condition, non jailbroken. can add angry birds, cut the rope and doodle jump apps before delivery.
looking for 100 $ or best offer. comes with ipod touch, case , and charger cable

pm me or email me at m.korovin2@gmail.com if interested, or picture

comes with ipod touch, case , and charger cable
Share:
2 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 14, 2005
18176 posts
345 upvotes
Richmond
Trader Score: 0
:?:
second-generation-ipod-touch-1064113/

:?:
Saba_MC wrote: I am interested in buying 3 Toronto Raptor tickets for december 19 2010 against the Los Angeles Lakers. Would prefer lower bowl seats ( prefered 90 $ face value seats) . Am willing to pay face value for seats. PM me with the tickets you have or you may call/text me at 416-828-8587 or email me at m.korovin2@gmail.com with info. am able to pick them up today . Phone linked to email so will be able to give quick response.
wtb-3-raptors-tickets-sunday-december-19-2010-a-979617

:arrow:
PM ASAP as of which account you want to keep.

:!:
"2. General Rules

h. Only one forum account is allowed per individual person. People found to have multiple accounts who are using them in a benign manner will be given the choice of which account they would like to keep. If a user has multiple accounts in order to commit fraud or to circumvent a ban or any other RedFlagDeals.com rule, they will have all of their accounts banned and will not be allowed back into the RedFlagDeals.com forums ever."

Complete Forum Rules & Tips - Read Before Posting - Sept. 13/10