Expired Group Deals

IPTV Express - Done. Group closed for good.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2019 10:58 am
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
7688 posts
2069 upvotes
ok guys been on iptvexpress for about 1 day now, pretty happy but I am getting some lagging and I think it's probably due to my old Tronsmart box plus wifi. I'm leaning towards a MAG but wanted some advice
"Leaders who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people who have nothing to say"
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21084 posts
10544 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
blexann wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 8:47 pm
ok guys been on iptvexpress for about 1 day now, pretty happy but I am getting some lagging and I think it's probably due to my old Tronsmart box plus wifi. I'm leaning towards a MAG but wanted some advice
Hey man Ive been running express on my shield for the past few hours and it's been lag free. Wired Ethernet connection.

Try SN1 and see if you get lag. If so then yeah it might be your device/setup
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
7688 posts
2069 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 9:16 pm
Hey man Ive been running express on my shield for the past few hours and it's been lag free. Wired Ethernet connection.

watching the raptors game at the moment and it's been fine except it did freeze for about 10 seconds - twice.
"Leaders who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people who have nothing to say"
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
7688 posts
2069 upvotes
...gonna call rogers,

1. come and move modem so I can connect my box via ethernet
2. cancel my cable
Last edited by blexann on Feb 8th, 2018 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21084 posts
10544 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
blexann wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 9:21 pm
watching the raptors game at the moment and it's been fine except it did freeze for about 10 seconds - twice.
Hmm I haven't had a freeze yet. I'll pm you a diff portal to try
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21084 posts
10544 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
My last few credits are now taken.
Feb 8, 2018
5 posts
6 upvotes
If you have any more spots, please drop me a PM.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
8536 posts
2292 upvotes
blexann wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 8:47 pm
I have had a MAG for a few years now and love it. Channel changing is like a regular cable box compared to say a ROKU, being a guy I like flipping my channels, much to the chagrin of my wife.
I use it for multicultural channels/movies rather than sports as I found to be behind seconds in sports much like MLB.TV or Rogers center Ice. I can't imagine the Leafs winning the Cup in overtime or the Jays wining the WS on a home run and me not finding out until few seconds later or my son telling me from his twitter feed...lol.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21084 posts
10544 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
wachieo wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 11:08 am
If you have any more spots, please drop me a PM.
Sorry man we are totally full. Kherani is running a group in April that you might be able to join.
Feb 8, 2018
5 posts
6 upvotes
No worries. Do you have a link to his thread? I cant find it.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21084 posts
10544 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
There’s no thread but he posted about it on the prior page. I’ll add you to the list of people that can hopefully join his group.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
3944 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto
I just paid $8.59 on eBay for a one-month subscription, so far I tried NFPS, IPTV Ninja, and IPTV Express in the past a few months, the IPTV Express is the best of them. I think that I'm gonna stay with them for awhile.

If you guys have a better provider, please share, I'd like to give it a try.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
8536 posts
2292 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 9:16 pm

How would I be able to get this to work on a shield (I know I would have to get additional credits), but what would I need to install.

Thanks
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21084 posts
10544 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
bobcat99 wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 3:04 pm
How would I be able to get this to work on a shield (I know I would have to get additional credits), but what would I need to install.

Thanks
Just stb emulator from the play store

And you didn’t hear this from me lol but you could technically use one sub on multiple devices as long as only one or less is a mag box. But you only have one simulatanous stream

Say you have a mag box in the bedroom and a shield in the living room. Since the mag is not an emulator and you can’t change it’s Mac, that would be the Mac you’d have on file with the service. Then you’d simply enter that MAC address on your profile in stb emulator on your shield and it would link to your sub.

The key here is that you could not stream from both devices simultaneously.

Vader, mystreams (which uses vader), expat and smoothstreams are the only services that allow multiple concurrent connections on one account to the best of my knowledge
Dec 17, 2017
131 posts
53 upvotes
I wold would interested in getting this. I just a few questions what type of box works best with this? I currently have a mag box can't remember the type as i am not home. i did have a bit of trouble with it, where it would just turn off, so i guess i right have to buy a new one. Thanks