Computers & Electronics

IPTV provider for Indian channels

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2017 10:59 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Sep 9, 2006
167 posts
9 upvotes

IPTV provider for Indian channels

Hi guys

I am planning to get IPTV MAG254. I understand that just getting the box will not get me the channels. As far as I understand, there are several providers in Toronto, Brampton etc who provide monthly service which include many indian and other channels.. usually the fee is 15-20$ monthly.

i tried to find the list of all services ..some are GEM TV, IPGUYS etc.. i am not sure which one is better as they dont really have proper website

any of u guys know any good reputed provider of such service. and how do i contact them

thanks :D
20 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19414 posts
5698 upvotes
The emulator for the MAG250 also runs fine under Android. Tested working on my Google Nexus Player. Just to let you know...
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2008
1352 posts
95 upvotes
DougO wrote: The emulator for the MAG250 also runs fine under Android. Tested working on my Google Nexus Player. Just to let you know...
explain please
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2004
3156 posts
523 upvotes
North Etobicoke
Zearus wrote: Hi guys

I am planning to get IPTV MAG254. I understand that just getting the box will not get me the channels. As far as I understand, there are several providers in Toronto, Brampton etc who provide monthly service which include many indian and other channels.. usually the fee is 15-20$ monthly.

i tried to find the list of all services ..some are GEM TV, IPGUYS etc.. i am not sure which one is better as they dont really have proper website

any of u guys know any good reputed provider of such service. and how do i contact them

thanks :D
Check PM, send you a contact.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 20, 2008
857 posts
119 upvotes
Menthol wrote: Check PM, send you a contact.
Can you please also pm me the details? I M looking for a stable provider for iptv.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2003
1262 posts
78 upvotes
oshawa
me too, i am looking for good source of iptv
if you dont have an answer, dont repond to my thread.
I need answers, and thats why i use redflagdeals forums.
Temp. Banned
Mar 29, 2015
1975 posts
151 upvotes
Wood Bridge
Why can't you be like the rest of us Canadians and if you want the Indian channels call up Rogers and PAY for them like the rest of us Canadians do? I pay for my Italian channels and don't watch them unethically on those stupid android boxes, why should you get away with it when people like myself are hard working and actually PAY to receive their ethnic channels, guess what? it actually feels rewarding to get something you paid for with your hard earned money, you should try it sometime you would appreciate your Indian channels much more if you did this
Thanks
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 12, 2008
625 posts
122 upvotes
Windsor
Stronzo1 wrote: Why can't you be like the rest of us Canadians and if you want the Indian channels call up Rogers and PAY for them like the rest of us Canadians do? I pay for my Italian channels and don't watch them unethically on those stupid android boxes, why should you get away with it when people like myself are hard working and actually PAY to receive their ethnic channels, guess what? it actually feels rewarding to get something you paid for with your hard earned money, you should try it sometime you would appreciate your Indian channels much more if you did this
"India has 22 official languages. According to Census of India, the total number of mother tongues spoken in India is 1652. However, only around 150 languages have a sizable speaking population. The Indian census of 1961 recognised 1,652 different languages in India (including languages not native to the subcontinent)."

The channels you get from Rogers or Bell are just 5 or 8 but if you go with Android boxes or ISPs you get over 30 to 40 channels so PLESE dont compare a tiny little country with one of the biggest country in the world. FYI......I am not indian, if you are wondering :)
Temp. Banned
Mar 29, 2015
1975 posts
151 upvotes
Wood Bridge
If you are wondering, I'm not Indian either, (inclduing Native Indian)
Thanks
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 12, 2008
625 posts
122 upvotes
Windsor
Stronzo1 wrote: If you are wondering, I'm not Indian either, (inclduing Native Indian)
Thx for clarifying this :)
Temp. Banned
Mar 29, 2015
1975 posts
151 upvotes
Wood Bridge
Just to clarify, there's probably a hundred or so TV channels in Italy, I would LOVE to watch a lot of them, but they aren't offered in Canada, some of them have different dialect (similar to another spoken language) which I do not understand. In Canada on Rogers or Bell we probably only get 3 Italian channels at best, what do you think I do? yup I watch the ones we get and understand that I may not be able to watch the other ones and I accept that and move forward and enjoy what we're getting. so that's fine I won't compare a tiny country like India to the biggest country in the world Canada
Thanks
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 12, 2008
625 posts
122 upvotes
Windsor
You are right my friend. India is tiny compare to Canada but if you compare the spoken languages and head count in India then Canada is tiny compared to India........And that was the whole point of getting to those boxes as they cover most of the languages and cultures so if one person is from one part of India and Rogers/Bell does not have those channels then that person would go after these Andriod boxes. And I have no idea why in the world 2 persons who are not even Indian and fight for them. LOL
Stronzo1 wrote: Just to clarify, there's probably a hundred or so TV channels in Italy, I would LOVE to watch a lot of them, but they aren't offered in Canada, some of them have different dialect (similar to another spoken language) which I do not understand. In Canada on Rogers or Bell we probably only get 3 Italian channels at best, what do you think I do? yup I watch the ones we get and understand that I may not be able to watch the other ones and I accept that and move forward and enjoy what we're getting. so that's fine I won't compare a tiny country like India to the biggest country in the world Canada
Temp. Banned
Mar 29, 2015
1975 posts
151 upvotes
Wood Bridge
everylittlecent wrote: Canada unfortunately isn't the biggest in the world. :D
maybe he meant biggest Ego? lol
Thanks
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2006
1491 posts
683 upvotes
Stronzo1 wrote: Why can't you be like the rest of us Canadians and if you want the Indian channels call up Rogers and PAY for them like the rest of us Canadians do? I pay for my Italian channels and don't watch them unethically on those stupid android boxes,
Is it proven IP TV is illegal in Canada?
Penalty Box
User avatar
Apr 25, 2013
7398 posts
1329 upvotes
Funny now that IPTV is the new buzz word and people think it is the best thing since sliced bread.
If you have to pay it is no good in my books ! ...LoL
Penalty Box
User avatar
Apr 25, 2013
7398 posts
1329 upvotes
comp_freak wrote: Is it proven IP TV is illegal in Canada?
Netflix is basically IPTV. 99% of the IPTV providers are tier two crooks redistributing pirated content like IPTV Stalker.
Sr. Member
Oct 9, 2006
590 posts
84 upvotes
Stronzo1 wrote: Just to clarify, there's probably a hundred or so TV channels in Italy, I would LOVE to watch a lot of them, but they aren't offered in Canada, some of them have different dialect (similar to another spoken language) which I do not understand. In Canada on Rogers or Bell we probably only get 3 Italian channels at best, what do you think I do? yup I watch the ones we get and understand that I may not be able to watch the other ones and I accept that and move forward and enjoy what we're getting. so that's fine I won't compare a tiny country like India to the biggest country in the world Canada
How does the Italian channels cost?

The indian channels cost $15 up to $50.
Temp. Banned
Mar 29, 2015
1975 posts
151 upvotes
Wood Bridge
Nevyn wrote: How does the Italian channels cost?

The indian channels cost $15 up to $50.
The Italian combo costs $10 dollars for 2 channels from directly from Italy, but I also watch Italian programming on City TV, Omni 1, and Tele Latino Network (TLN) which is included in my cable subscription. City TV, and Omni also show Indian programming too you know?
Thanks

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)