[Amazon.com] iRazoo treasure codes

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2020 7:40 am
Tags:
None
Oct 28, 2015
10 posts
1 upvote
flybry wrote: Still waiting for my final reward from them...been over the 30 days. sent them a message last week but they have not replied
I am also still waiting for 2 $5 rewards since June. I doubt that I will get either of them. It seems the site has been abandoned, and there isn't anyone running it.
Darkman wrote: All I am hinting at is maybe good idea to continue and try to participate there in some way ... one way or another.

If they are planning to go under or paying selectively only nowadays ... good to try and be / look like you are an active member :D
I play a few games each day, just for this reason. I know all points in your account are forfeited, if you don't earn points for a certain amount of time (30 days?)... but I think I remember reading that pending rewards are also forfeited when an account is inactive.
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11483 posts
4633 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Seems like they (iRazoo) fixed modified their site somewhat ...

For example, the games stopped crediting lately (whatever little points they were crediting) ... but it's seemingly fixed now.

On the left side of their page they now have those:

Get Higher Paying Surveys

Travel Profile
Health Profile
Household Profile
Interests Profile
Shopping Profile
Technology Profile

--------

6 categories of quite short surveys (about your habits etc) ... and when complete them you get 100 points for each ... so basically 100 points x 6 = 600 iRazoo points.

Me and my mother did those surveys ... and now my mother's points total, for example, is approaching 12 K ... and pretty soon she will be able to attempt to cash out.

If someone wants / needs to earn quite easy 600 iRazoo points ... - those short surveys on the left would be good opportunity to do so.
I noticed they added one more category to the above mentioned:

Automobile Profile

Just answer a couple of questions about your car, basically ... and get awarded 100 points.

Just done that.
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11483 posts
4633 upvotes
iRazoo Promo Code:

Type in KEEPGOING for 5 points!
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11483 posts
4633 upvotes
iRazoo Promo Code: Type in "KEEPGOING" for extra 5 points!
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11483 posts
4633 upvotes
iRazoo Promo Code: Type in "KEEPGOING" for extra 5 points!