• Jan 4th, 2015 5:30 am
Tags:
None
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6626 posts
2251 upvotes
Maybe for $30 MAX but $135 US is way too much.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
2356 posts
599 upvotes
DJ_Peanuts22 wrote: They couldn't even get the colours right.
Dude, it's mark 2. It's supposed to be all silver!
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11789 posts
2744 upvotes
Toronto
Psubs wrote: Were are ma Hoverboards?

It would be sweet if they made a bowl and then you could pose the figure without it flying away.
It's 2015.....so according to Back to the Future Part II....we should be getting them this year.....BY MATTEL! :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
2356 posts
599 upvotes
Kinda want that Ryu figurine more. It comes with a figure stand resembling Ryu's sf2 stage, the hadouken lights up and it makes that hadouken noise... Nerdgasm guaranteed.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11789 posts
2744 upvotes
Toronto
tinlun wrote: Kinda want that Ryu figurine more. It comes with a figure stand resembling Ryu's sf2 stage, the hadouken lights up and it makes that hadouken noise... Nerdgasm guaranteed.
Do you have the link to that Ryu figurine? I would like to see it...it's sounds cool from your description. Thanks! :)
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
2356 posts
599 upvotes
Scorpionsy wrote: Do you have the link to that Ryu figurine? I would like to see it...it's sounds cool from your description. Thanks! :)
http://toysdaily.com/discuz/forum.php?m ... 9&mobile=2

Forum's in chinese but from what i gather, it's expected to release february 2015. No msrp yet and speculations say that there's a Ken version coming too.

For IronMan, there's a re:edit bleeding edge armor that looks sick. I think it's a 6 inch figure but the paint job looks nice and red. Chest plates light up. Its from Sentinal. Only turnoff is the price.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)