Expired Hot Deals

[Ironsocket] Ironsocket VPN -50% off savings all subscriptions -$24.98 for 1 year

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 10th, 2020 7:43 am
[OP]
Oct 13, 2008
734 posts
415 upvotes
Mississauga

Ironsocket VPN -50% off savings all subscriptions -$24.98 for 1 year

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
April 18, 2020
Retailer:
Ironsocket
Ironsocket has a 50% sale with no end date for this promotion, see signup details below. I have used this service for the last 3 years, they don't have great VPN speeds but works 99% of the time. I am not in anyway affiliated with them. It works with the sling service as well. You can also add to your existing service if it is expiring soon.

We would like to let you know that IronSocket remains committed to providing for the needs of our customers. As our way of helping you out during these uncertain times, we are cutting off all subscription rates by 50% effective immediately.

Simply use the promo code STAYSAFE50 when you subscribe to any of our plans.

For existing subscribers, please follow these steps:
1) Log in to your account on ironsocket.com
2) Go to the pricing page: https://ironsocket.com/pricing
3) Create a new subscription
4) Apply the code STAYSAFE50 on Step 3 of the payment process

NOTE: For credit card payments, please use PAYPAL CHECKOUT or contact Customer Service for an alternative payment method.

For EXISTING SUBSCRIBERS, once you have paid, please contact Customer Support and they will manually update your current subscription with the time from the new one.

Use the coupon code STAYSAFE50 to save big (just click the link or the banner and the coupon will be applied automatically.)

We encourage everyone to practice social distancing, remain at home as much as possible and stay safe!
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
2030 posts
722 upvotes
Montréal, QC
I use their smartDNS feature and it works well for NHL and Hulu
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
2761 posts
1754 upvotes
GVRD
express.items wrote: Does this work well for Netflix?
It works, but expect to reload the stream or long buffering when you need to fast forward or rewind. Netflix has been getting very good at making any SmartDNS useless. I still prefer to use Windscribe for Netflix.

I have them for years, they do have issues once in a while with Hulu or Netflix. My only complaint is that they are not open to communication in regards to outages. I had to file a ticket and then they would reply within a few hours saying they are aware of the issue. They said the reason for not publishing outages because they do not want the streaming carriers to react.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
2327 posts
86 upvotes
pkphilip wrote: It works, but expect to reload the stream or long buffering when you need to fast forward or rewind. Netflix has been getting very good at making any SmartDNS useless. I still prefer to use Windscribe for Netflix.

I have them for years, they do have issues once in a while with Hulu or Netflix. My only complaint is that they are not open to communication in regards to outages. I had to file a ticket and then they would reply within a few hours saying they are aware of the issue. They said the reason for not publishing outages because they do not want the streaming carriers to react.
I heard WindScribe stopped working for Netflix
Mar 23, 2015
223 posts
40 upvotes
Westmount, QC
I have been using ironsocket service for almost 10 year price has been always the same and customer support is really good. Each time I open a ticket I get a response in max 3 or 4 hours