Expired Hot Deals

[irunguns] Heritage RR .22lr Handgun 16" Barrel! $175.47 USD+$25 Shipping

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2020 6:17 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jan 28, 2019
144 posts
1287 upvotes
Ontario

Heritage RR .22lr Handgun 16" Barrel! $175.47 USD+$25 Shipping

Deal Link:
Price:
175.47
Retailer:
irunguns
Saw this monstrosity while browsing irungunz and had to post.
This is a 6 shot .22lr revolver with a 16 inch barrel
Single action
Price seems decent
Shipping is $25 and I believe importation is free
A gun deal a day keeps the doctor away

Irunguns.ca link
https://irunguns.ca/product_detail.php? ... 2-lr-13030

Here is a review
Images
  • image617834-129858f47183474021ce97796a111546.jpg
Last edited by ShananthanV4787 on Jan 6th, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
74 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 19, 2018
1098 posts
1160 upvotes
This doesn't look like it is possible to shot with any kind of accuracy.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 11, 2009
4720 posts
1513 upvotes
Debtario
Cucumference wrote: This doesn't look like it is possible to shot with any kind of accuracy.
Just add a scope and/or aimbot of your choice!
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 21, 2005
115 posts
71 upvotes
Image

reminds me of the gun joker used on batman
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 20, 2006
1971 posts
1248 upvotes
How much of a hassle is it to import a firearm from the US into Canada? Even if you have a Restricted license?
Newbie
May 31, 2019
58 posts
306 upvotes
Allen84 wrote: How much of a hassle is it to import a firearm from the US into Canada? Even if you have a Restricted license?
Even if? You can ONLY import handguns with a restricted licence.. Most require you to also buy a lock box for shipping and padlock. It would need to be transferred to your name by the dealer before being shipped. If the seller doesnt provide the service then you need to have a Canadian dealer import the gun in their name and then transfer to you before shipping in the lockbox. You also need to have a pre-existing and current membership at a gun range that supports that weapon before you are allowed to take possession.
Member
Jul 2, 2011
212 posts
135 upvotes
Pickering, ON
Allen84 wrote: How much of a hassle is it to import a firearm from the US into Canada? Even if you have a Restricted license?
2016YamR6 wrote: Even if? You can ONLY import handguns with a restricted licence.. Most require you to also buy a lock box for shipping and padlock. It would need to be transferred to your name by the dealer before being shipped. If the seller doesnt provide the service then you need to have a Canadian dealer import the gun in their name and then transfer to you before shipping in the lockbox. You also need to have a pre-existing and current membership at a gun range that supports that weapon before you are allowed to take possession.
It's even more difficult to export restricted or prohibited firearms to the US! It's rarely worth the effort.

Tom
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12837 posts
13565 upvotes
Guns are great, but this thread has me going... what in tarnation.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1310 posts
1017 upvotes
2016YamR6 wrote: Even if? You can ONLY import handguns with a restricted licence..
Not accurate, you can import other restricted firearms. My AR15 was an import.
You also need to have a pre-existing and current membership at a gun range that supports that weapon before you are allowed to take possession.
Also not completely accurate as it depends on the province. In Ontario you can purchase without belonging to a range
Newbie
May 31, 2019
58 posts
306 upvotes
slayerwulf wrote: Not accurate, you can import other restricted firearms. My AR15 was an import.


Also not completely accurate as it depends on the province. In Ontario you can purchase without belonging to a range
For your first quote, I'm saying to purchase a handgun you need a restricted so it is accurate, context of this thread is important to make that distinction.

For your second quote, if you go to the RCMP website it will tell you that in general restricted firearms require a valid reason for use of the firearm. Since restricted firearms can only be used at a gun range you're required to show proof that your a member of that range.

To refresh your memory I'd suggest reading the regulations again: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/firearms/i ... porting#a1
Newbie
Dec 22, 2019
10 posts
42 upvotes
I'm bummed-out that people have down-voted this thread without any reason or contribution.
I have zero interest in buying this firearm but I'm grateful that OP took the time to share.
That Joker pic was right on the money, I laughed.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1310 posts
1017 upvotes
2016YamR6 wrote: For your first quote, I'm saying to purchase a handgun you need a restricted so it is accurate, context of this thread is important to make that distinction.

For your second quote, if you go to the RCMP website it will tell you that in general restricted firearms require a valid reason for use of the firearm. Since restricted firearms can only be used at a gun range you're required to show proof that your a member of that range.

To refresh your memory I'd suggest reading the regulations again: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/firearms/i ... porting#a1
I am aware of the regulations and telling you it is province dependent. Some provinces collecting is a valid reason. Ontario being one of them.

And yes context is important
How much of a hassle is it to import a firearm from the US into Canada? Even if you have a Restricted license?
Even if? You can ONLY import handguns with a restricted licence..
I understand now what your were trying to say but the issue of context is on your end not mine. You could have certainly worded that better. If someone were genuinely interested in importing a firearm your response would be confusing. He asked what looks like a general importation question and you assumed handgun.
Newbie
May 31, 2019
58 posts
306 upvotes
slayerwulf wrote: I am aware of the regulations and telling you it is province dependent. Some provinces collecting is a valid reason. Ontario being one of them.

And yes context is important





I understand now what your were trying to say but the issue of context is on your end not mine. You could have certainly worded that better. If someone were genuinely interested in importing a firearm your response would be confusing. He asked what looks like a general importation question and you assumed handgun.
Importing firearms is handled by RCMP and border control, it is NOT province dependent in anyway.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2589 posts
837 upvotes
Kingston
2016YamR6 wrote: For your first quote, I'm saying to purchase a handgun you need a restricted so it is accurate, context of this thread is important to make that distinction.

For your second quote, if you go to the RCMP website it will tell you that in general restricted firearms require a valid reason for use of the firearm. Since restricted firearms can only be used at a gun range you're required to show proof that your a member of that range.

To refresh your memory I'd suggest reading the regulations again: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/firearms/i ... porting#a1
You don’t have to be a member of a range in Ontario to own a restricted weapon, other provinces vary. Collection is a valid reason for owning a restricted and there are also “drop in “ ranges that don’t require membership. The thing is that if you actually want to use a restricted then yes, you can only do so on a range.
Newbie
May 31, 2019
58 posts
306 upvotes
JC69 wrote: You don’t have to be a member of a range in Ontario to own a restricted weapon, other provinces vary. Collection is a valid reason for owning a restricted and there are also “drop in “ ranges that don’t require membership. The thing is that if you actually want to use a restricted then yes, you can only do so on a range.
I have news for you. Its federal law that you're required to be a member at a range to own a restricted firearm. Bill C52 changed the ATT requirements but you can contact any federal representative and they will tell you the same thing. Firearms are federally regulated and there is no difference between provinces.

Top