Expired Hot Deals

[irunguns] Heritage RR .22lr Handgun 16" Barrel! $175.47 USD+$25 Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2020 6:17 pm
Jul 14, 2014
714 posts
253 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Too bad the barrel isn't 18.6", it would then be non-restricted...
Feb 3, 2005
964 posts
692 upvotes
I have this one. It's a lot of fun but... Wobbly hands cause a lot of tumbling.

Recieve faster if you order from the Canadian site. Price will be about that same after the double ship from the US site

https://irunguns.ca/product_detail.php? ... 2-lr-13071

Order the one with non-adjustsble sights to save even more
Last edited by pimpbob on Jan 6th, 2020 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2008 Wins - Vtech 6042 Phone System
2009 Wins - Samsung ST550 Camera - Scotch Tape Prize Pack - Wonder+ 155cm Snowboard
2010 Wins - Nestea for a year X 8 - Tassimo Brewer - Chicken Delight Patio Party
2013 Wins - Kobo Mini
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1310 posts
1017 upvotes
2016YamR6 wrote: Importing firearms is handled by RCMP and border control, it is NOT province dependent in anyway.
Your not importing the firearm yourself. It is once the firearm is in Canada and the transfer is initiated between you and the importer that your eligibility is confirmed to own said firearm. I had Irunguns import an ar15 for me. In Ontario, and no gun club.
Feb 3, 2005
964 posts
692 upvotes
2016YamR6 wrote: I have news for you. Its federal law that you're required to be a member at a range to own a restricted firearm. Bill C52 changed the ATT requirements but you can contact any federal representative and they will tell you the same thing. Firearms are federally regulated and there is no difference between provinces.
Not true. It went through court in Quebec. The outcome: no membership required because ranges have drop-in access.

2009 Wins - Samsung ST550 Camera - Scotch Tape Prize Pack - Wonder+ 155cm Snowboard
2010 Wins - Nestea for a year X 8 - Tassimo Brewer - Chicken Delight Patio Party
2013 Wins - Kobo Mini
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2589 posts
837 upvotes
Kingston
2016YamR6 wrote: I have news for you. Its federal law that you're required to be a member at a range to own a restricted firearm. Bill C52 changed the ATT requirements but you can contact any federal representative and they will tell you the same thing. Firearms are federally regulated and there is no difference between provinces.
I have news for you too. You’re wrong. Other provinces may require you to have range membership but Ontario does not. I bought my first handgun without having a range membership. I’m now a member of two though as it’s pointless owning restricteds without doing so.
May 31, 2019
58 posts
306 upvotes
JC69 wrote: I have news for you too. You’re wrong. Other provinces may require you to have range membership but Ontario does not. I bought my first handgun without having a range membership. I’m now a member of two though as it’s pointless owning restricteds without doing so.
I'm quoting the rules and regulations directly from the RCMP webpage. Where are your sources?

It specifically states that you need a reason to be shooting the gun such as competition or range shooting. This is general of course so their are exceptions but that is the law as it's written.
Jul 2, 2011
212 posts
135 upvotes
Pickering, ON
2016YamR6 wrote: I'm quoting the rules and regulations directly from the RCMP webpage. Where are your sources?

It specifically states that you need a reason to be shooting the gun such as competition or range shooting. This is general of course so their are exceptions but that is the law as it's written.
FYI, "the rules and regulations directly from the RCMP webpage" are not "federal law". Theoretically, they should accurately reflect the Firearms Act but historically that has not necessarily been the case.

Tom
Jun 29, 2016
709 posts
293 upvotes
For a restricted I think u can buy without membership but cannot take it outside of your residence. I can be wrong though.
[OP]
Jan 28, 2019
144 posts
1287 upvotes
Ontario
govas19 wrote: For a restricted I think u can buy without membership but cannot take it outside of your residence. I can be wrong though.
I'm pretty sure that if you can own it, then you can take it to a range.
May 31, 2019
58 posts
306 upvotes
28 A chief firearms officer may approve the transfer to an individual of a restricted firearm or a handgun referred to in subsection 12(6.1) (pre-December 1, 1998 handguns) only if the chief firearms officer is satisfied

(a) that the individual needs the restricted firearm or handgun

(i) to protect the life of that individual or of other individuals, or

(ii) for use in connection with his or her lawful profession or occupation; or

(b) that the purpose for which the individual wishes to acquire the restricted firearm or handgun is

(i) for use in target practice, or a target shooting competition, under conditions specified in an authorization to transport or under the auspices of a shooting club or shooting range that is approved under section 29, or

(ii) to form part of a gun collection of the individual, in the case of an individual who satisfies the criteria described in section 30.

1995, c. 39, s. 282003, c. 8, s. 21
Jun 14, 2010
353 posts
243 upvotes
Toronto
ShananthanV4787 wrote: Saw this monstrosity while browsing irungunz and had to post.
This is a 6 shot .22lr revolver with a 16 inch barrel
Single action
Price seems decent
Shipping is $25 and I believe importation is free
A gun deal a day keeps the doctor away

Here is a review
Pretty sure it’s $25 for the import fee and then shipping on top from their location in Alberta to whoever you are. Expect another $30-$40 for shipping on top of the $25 import fee.
Jun 29, 2016
709 posts
293 upvotes
ShananthanV4787 wrote: I'm pretty sure that if you can own it, then you can take it to a range.
Not if the range requires membership, which is the case for restricted.
Feb 3, 2005
964 posts
692 upvotes
EnchantedPlague wrote: Pretty sure it’s $25 for the import fee and then shipping on top from their location in Alberta to whoever you are. Expect another $30-$40 for shipping on top of the $25 import fee.

If ordering from the US, it's $25 shipping to Sherwood Park Alberta.
Then another shipping charge from Sherwood Park to your home. My ship from Sherwood Park was $24.52CDN

2013 Wins - Kobo Mini
Apr 14, 2019
413 posts
352 upvotes
CoreShackJack wrote: I'm bummed-out that people have down-voted this thread without any reason or contribution.
It'll be okay, don't worry about it, Toronto does not have a gun problem, at all,
Stop threadcrapping and move on
Jul 14, 2014
714 posts
253 upvotes
Toronto, ON
rcnrcnrcn wrote: It'll be okay, don't worry about it, Toronto does not have a gun problem, at all,
Are you being sarcastic ? I don't get the Toronto gun problem reference.