Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27802 upvotes
Eastern Ontario

IRVING Offers … Discussion Thread

* 25 Bonus Miles WU Buy $100 in Irving Oil Gift Cards on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. OPT IN Required (Ends Sun, Nov 28)

* 20 Bonus Miles When you use 95 AIR MILES® Cash Miles or more towards a fill-up of 35 L or more every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. OPT IN Required (Ends Sun, Dec 26)
6 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2016
2354 posts
1998 upvotes
Halifax
Screenshot 2021-12-01 130833.jpg
I purchased $ 100 in gift cards from Irving last Thursday.
The cards have to be loaded in the Circle K store when you buy them . ( at my irving anyway.)
I purchased 4 of $ 25 gift cards.

The points showed up approx 1 week later.
The transacation looks like this which is odd.

So I guess the Kent offer will look the same. They are the same company.
Sad that the Buyatab 10 % off Irving GC's are not available this year.
A fan of RFD
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1784 posts
652 upvotes
St. John's
rdiamond1 wrote: Screenshot 2021-12-01 130833.jpgI purchased $ 100 in gift cards from Irving last Thursday.
The cards have to be loaded in the Circle K store when you buy them . ( at my irving anyway.)
I purchased 4 of $ 25 gift cards.

The points showed up approx 1 week later.
The transacation looks like this which is odd.

So I guess the Kent offer will look the same. They are the same company.
Sad that the Buyatab 10 % off Irving GC's are not available this year.
Are you sure that's what the miles are from? Irving is usually very slow to post bonus miles. There was an offer in October (I believe) to buy gas at Irving and spend so much at Kent for a bonus - this could be that as well. I considered doing it but didn't in the end, so I didn't save any details, sorry.

I did the giftcard offer as well, but nothing posted yet for me.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2016
2354 posts
1998 upvotes
Halifax
Chew300ZX wrote: Are you sure that's what the miles are from? Irving is usually very slow to post bonus miles. There was an offer in October (I believe) to buy gas at Irving and spend so much at Kent for a bonus - this could be that as well. I considered doing it but didn't in the end, so I didn't save any details, sorry.

LOL.... oh my. You are exactly right.... here was the offer from Oct 14th.

Also attached is the Air Miles summary from Last week . I also redeemed 95 Air Miles. It was close though - 35 Litres was full to the brim for our Kia.
Screenshot 2021-12-01 163035.jpg
Screenshot 2021-12-01 163131.jpg
A fan of RFD
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2016
2354 posts
1998 upvotes
Halifax
Chew300ZX wrote: Are you sure that's what the miles are from? Irving is usually very slow to post bonus miles. There was an offer in October (I believe) to buy gas at Irving and spend so much at Kent for a bonus - this could be that as well. I considered doing it but didn't in the end, so I didn't save any details, sorry.

If this Irving Promo ended on November 13th - then that means 2 weeks from when the bonus was posted.
It looks like we might see Irving early - like maybe December 12-15.
A fan of RFD
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1784 posts
652 upvotes
St. John's
Looks like my gift card miles came through today, I got an Irving posting of +25 for bonus boom boost.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)