Investing

iShares ETF distributions not received today (Jan 6, 2022)?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2022 3:52 pm
[OP]
Banned
Oct 30, 2021
171 posts
278 upvotes

iShares ETF distributions not received today (Jan 6, 2022)?

Anyone else not receive all the distributions they were supposed to receive today (January 6, 2022) from their iShares ETFs?

I got some, but didn't receive others. All were scheduled to be paid today.

I am with TD Direct Investing. Dividends/distributions have always previously shown up in my TDDI account the day it was scheduled (been with TDDI for almost 10 years now).
5 replies
Nov 29, 2001
182 posts
101 upvotes
I'm not sure about TD DI, but with others dividends appear late in the day they are scheduled, I usually don't see them till the next day. And if I have them in DRIP I may not see them for a couple weeks after.
Aug 2, 2015
69 posts
92 upvotes
Birdton, NB
I am with TDDI and DRIP on iShares ETF historically took about 5 business days. Distributions are usually spot on.
[OP]
Banned
Oct 30, 2021
171 posts
278 upvotes
ertyu wrote: I'm not sure about TD DI, but with others dividends appear late in the day they are scheduled, I usually don't see them till the next day. And if I have them in DRIP I may not see them for a couple weeks after.
With TDDI, mine has previously always shown up in my account by 7 am ET on the day they are scheduled.
Jun 22, 2012
30 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
I am with RBC DI, and they showed in my account activity but have a posting date of Jan 7th, so perhaps they will show up tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1917 posts
3191 upvotes
Thunder Bay, ON
I use TDDI. Cash distributions for XUS were received. Cash distributions for XEF and XEC were not received. I'm just sitting tight for a day or 2 to see if they arrive. Patience comes to those who wait. :)
I solemnly swear, to never assume I have an inkling at which direction the market will head, and to never make any investments based on a timing strategy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)