Expired Hot Deals

[iTunes] Assorted complete television series on sale (Silicon Valley - $25, Entourage - $35, The West Wing - $40, etc.)

  • Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2020 10:21 pm
[OP]
Member
Oct 23, 2002
489 posts
198 upvotes
Montreal

Assorted complete television series on sale (Silicon Valley - $25, Entourage - $35, The West Wing - $40, etc.)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
iTunes
I saw a post about the complete Buffy the Vampire Slayer series being on sale on iTunes for $15 and noted a number of other series. From what I saw, they were:

30 Rock $35
Alias $45
Ballers $20
Cheers $60
Curb Your Enthusiasm seasons 1-10 $80 or $10 per season (Google Play is selling each season for $10 as well)
Dawson's Creek $40
Entourage $35 (Also on Google Play for the same price)
Heroes $35
Monk $40
Silicon Valley $25 (Each season is on sale on Google Play for $5 each, so $30 for the whole series)
The West Wing $40 (Also on Google Play for the same price)

Just a note that not everything is in HD. The HD versions look to be 720p. Also, don't forget to buy some slightly discounted iTunes gift cards from Costco for extra savings.
Last edited by Tyrant on May 27th, 2020 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 15, 2014
758 posts
531 upvotes
Halifax
Thanks! I got the last season of Silicon Valley with my google play rewards. Curb Your Enthusiasm is also the same price per season as iTunes no season 1-10 deal though.
Tangerine, EQ Bank, Simplii Financial and Public Mobile member.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 5, 2004
1121 posts
301 upvotes
still waiting for the office to come on sale, hasn't dropped back to $30 in over a year.
she may be payin for dinner, but i'll be earnin it later!
Member
Jan 25, 2016
400 posts
451 upvotes
Toronto
Most of these shows are on Crave. It’s worth it to have it for 6 months or more and watch all you want.
Sr. Member
Oct 13, 2017
612 posts
562 upvotes
Tyrant wrote: I saw a post about the complete Buffy the Vampire Slayer series being on sale on iTunes for $15 and noted a number of other series. From what I saw, they were:

30 Rock $35
Alias $45
Ballers $20
Cheers $60
Curb Your Enthusiasm seasons 1-10 $80 or $10 per season (Google Play is selling each season for $10 as well)
Dawson's Creek $40
Entourage $35 (Also on Google Play for the same price)
Silicon Valley $25 (Each season is on sale on Google Play for $5 each, so $30 for the whole series)
The West Wing $40 (Also on Google Play for the same price)

Just a note that not everything is in HD. The HD versions look to be 720p. Also, don't forget to buy some slightly discounted iTunes gift cards from Costco for extra savings.
Thank for the list. Did you just go through a bunch of shows? Or did you find a list somewhere? I normally use Cheap Charts to see what is on sale but none of these are listed in the "TV Shows on Sale" section.
[OP]
Member
Oct 23, 2002
489 posts
198 upvotes
Montreal
FallenAngel1978 wrote: Thank for the list. Did you just go through a bunch of shows? Or did you find a list somewhere? I normally use Cheap Charts to see what is on sale but none of these are listed in the "TV Shows on Sale" section.
I just went through the iTunes top sellers and searched for "complete series". iTunes' interface leaves much to be desired for finding deals.
Sr. Member
Oct 13, 2017
612 posts
562 upvotes
Tyrant wrote: I just went through the iTunes top sellers and searched for "complete series". iTunes' interface leaves much to be desired for finding deals.
You should try being on a Mac... they split it into Music and TV, But the TV app doesn't show the complete series for some reason. And accessing it in the Music app is next to impossible

Top