Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
iTunes

Everybody Loves Raymond, The Entourage Complete Series $29.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2020 9:15 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto

Everybody Loves Raymond, The Entourage Complete Series $29.99

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
iTunes
iTunes has these two complete sets on sale for $29.99 this week, enjoy!

Entourage
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/tv-season/e ... d943904086

Everybody Loves Raymond
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/tv-season/e ... 1444719959
31 replies
Dec 8, 2017
676 posts
330 upvotes
Is there a good way to view iTunes movie sales/deals? It always wants to open on iTunes on my PC and the store takes forever to load.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
bubaglobalj wrote: Is there a good way to view iTunes movie sales/deals? It always wants to open on iTunes on my PC and the store takes forever to load.
I usually see it on the apple tv app on iphone, shows weekly deals then I check for more deals on the itunes app.
Mar 22, 2018
59 posts
21 upvotes
bubaglobalj wrote: Is there a good way to view iTunes movie sales/deals? It always wants to open on iTunes on my PC and the store takes forever to load.
I use CheapCharts. They have a website but they also have a mobile app and can set notifications up when something goes on sale.
Sep 17, 2012
15 posts
3 upvotes
CALGARY
Oz the complete series is on for $30 as well.
Jan 24, 2015
78 posts
371 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just grabbed 'Everybody Loves Raymond', being waiting for this to go on sale for a long time. Thanks OP!
Oct 22, 2013
248 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto, ON
GREAT find; been waiting for Raymond to come down from $79.99 for some time now. thank you very much OP!
Feb 13, 2007
78 posts
18 upvotes
Thanks OP. I've been wanting to watch Everybody Loves Raymond for a while now and hasn't been streaming. I find these easy to watch sitcoms very soothing these days.
Banned
Jul 12, 2005
610 posts
417 upvotes
eggmcmuffin wrote: Just grabbed 'Everybody Loves Raymond'
Great deal if you're entertained by seeing guys brow beat by women. Personally I prefer King of Queens for that genre.
- Tired of seeing this thread?
- Click your profile name in the upper right corner > click Settings > under Accounts & Preferences on the left-hand side, click Hidden Threads > Enable thread hiding: Yes/No - select Yes then Save Changes
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1521 posts
3576 upvotes
NFN_NLN wrote: Great deal if you're entertained by seeing guys brow beat by women. Personally I prefer King of Queens for that genre.
This is a bizarre way to openly admit that you're afraid of strong women. Also, can't think of a female character on television that dumps on her husband more than Leah Remeni's character.
But really, both KofQ and ELR are terrible, terrible excuses for TV shows. They are right down there with Big Bang Theory.
Jun 15, 2020
395 posts
540 upvotes
Ontario
NFN_NLN wrote: Great deal if you're entertained by seeing guys brow beat by women. Personally I prefer King of Queens for that genre.
I try to avoid judging people, but anybody who has a problem with Everyone Loves Raymond has a problem with me.
Banned
Jul 12, 2005
610 posts
417 upvotes
MikoWilson wrote:
But really, both KofQ and ELR are terrible, terrible excuses for TV shows. They are right down there with Big Bang Theory.
This is a bizarre way to openly admit that you're afraid of intelligent men.
- Tired of seeing this thread?
- Click your profile name in the upper right corner > click Settings > under Accounts & Preferences on the left-hand side, click Hidden Threads > Enable thread hiding: Yes/No - select Yes then Save Changes
Dec 8, 2017
676 posts
330 upvotes
iklaatu wrote: I use CheapCharts. They have a website but they also have a mobile app and can set notifications up when something goes on sale.
Thanks! Does something similar exist for Google Play Movies?
Mar 22, 2018
59 posts
21 upvotes
bubaglobalj wrote: Thanks! Does something similar exist for Google Play Movies?
I think if you download the app from the google play store you can see what movies/shows are on sale on google play.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7410 posts
6687 upvotes
Toronto
If I buy this, I can stream it from my Macbook / iPad, correct? I don't have to download the files onto my hard drive?
Koodo Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7410 posts
6687 upvotes
Toronto
MrBear2019 wrote: I try to avoid judging people, but anybody who has a problem with Everyone Loves Raymond has a problem with me.
Amen. Everybody Loves Raymond is literally based on Ray Romano's day-to-day life and experiences. It captures SO many aspects of family life so beautifully. I love it.
Koodo Mobile