Expired Hot Deals

Ivanhoe Cambridge Black Friday

Ivanhoe Cambridge mall Gift Card 10% back (BC, AB, ON OOS)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2021 11:53 pm
Sep 16, 2010
94 posts
9 upvotes
dennisJ wrote: Bought one online from Oshawa Mall and picked up at Vaughan Mills mall. Reps already knew you can buy at different places and pick up there.
So this means they still have the bonus cards for those of us that purchased this online when the deal first went live at Vaughan mills?
Nov 5, 2008
62 posts
83 upvotes
TheUnlikelyHero wrote: Jump+ sells iPads.
I bought from there, only let me use one gift card so just make sure it has the full amount loaded.
Apr 28, 2019
217 posts
193 upvotes
Picked up my $250 card (and $25 card) today, both say 'Gift Card' on the front, with Apr-2024 expiry date, at Vaughan Mills.
Receipt says 4:51 PM. Nobody was waiting at 'Guest Services' so zero wait time.

SDM straight-away denied using them to buy 'Gift cards'. Same with Best Buy.
Both the cards didn't work at LL Bean cash counter.

I live in Toronto midtown, and I don't see heading to Vaughan Mills anytime in near future, or even a year.
Please advise on how I can use the $275 balance. I couldn't fully understand Presto topup idea shared by @angel_wing0. Is this possible only at Vaughan Mills Guest Services?

Any other groceries purchase (or self-checkout) options where I can use up the amount? Thank you.

Btw, I could verify the balance when in Vaughan Mills, now after coming home I get the error 'The system has experienced an unknown error. Please wait a few minutes and try to log in again.'. Strange!
Public Mobile | Tangerine
Mar 23, 2004
46203 posts
12056 upvotes
Markham
balaca wrote: I live in Toronto midtown, and I don't see heading to Vaughan Mills anytime in near future, or even a year.
Please advise on how I can use the $275 balance.

I couldn't fully understand Presto topup idea shared by @angel_wing0. Is this possible only at Vaughan Mills Guest Services?
You can always sell them :lol: @DaVibe is buying them, so you can pm him.

It wasn't VM, I got mine at Oshawa Center and see ppl reload their presto cards at guest services with their cc. So I assume that reloading with the GC should work too.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1672 posts
595 upvotes
balaca wrote: Picked up my $250 card (and $25 card) today, both say 'Gift Card' on the front, with Apr-2024 expiry date, at Vaughan Mills.

I live in Toronto midtown, and I don't see heading to Vaughan Mills anytime in near future, or even a year.
Please advise on how I can use the $275 balance. I couldn't fully understand Presto topup idea shared by @angel_wing0. Is this possible only at Vaughan Mills Guest Services?

Any other groceries purchase (or self-checkout) options where I can use up the amount? Thank you.

Btw, I could verify the balance when in Vaughan Mills, now after coming home I get the error 'The system has experienced an unknown error. Please wait a few minutes and try to log in again.'. Strange!
Oh dang, was going to pick up my gift cards tomorrow and try to buy a BestBuy gift card. Will need to rethink my strategy then.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
21891 posts
9525 upvotes
Toronto
angel_wing0 wrote: You can always sell them :lol: @DaVibe is buying them, so you can pm him.

It wasn't VM, I got mine at Oshawa Center and see ppl reload their presto cards at guest services with their cc. So I assume that reloading with the GC should work too.
I am indeed

amex-offer-ivanhoe-cambridge-gift-cards ... 0-2502614/

It's a little more geared towards AMEX card holders who have no use for the card / offer, but I guess I'm an option as well
balaca wrote: Picked up my $250 card (and $25 card) today, both say 'Gift Card' on the front, with Apr-2024 expiry date, at Vaughan Mills.

Check your local mall (or two) and see what stores are listed. Purchase a gift card at that store and then you can carry it wherever you go (not just that mall).
Not a lot of "converting" options but see what's on the list and see if there is anything that works for you.

If you walk into a Shoppers Drug Mart, you could see what they say about paying with the mall card for their own Presto reload? (Not sure of the policy regarding this).
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Oct 22, 2005
131 posts
7 upvotes
Interested in buying wife a new iphone without any plans (i.e. retail) - any suggestions on how best to buy with vaughnmills gc through this deal?
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
21891 posts
9525 upvotes
Toronto
cubiewong wrote: Interested in buying wife a new iphone without any plans (i.e. retail) - any suggestions on how best to buy with vaughnmills gc through this deal?
Shouldn't be a problem.

You: Hi, I'd like to purchase an iPhone
Them: Okay, that will be $2,000
You: I would like to pay with the mall gift card ... It's AMEX
Them: Okay

The End
Last edited by DaVibe on Nov 22nd, 2021 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 22, 2021
224 posts
56 upvotes
Mississauga

Did Best Buy not work because they don’t accept the mall gift card as payment or is it because you cant buy gift card with gift card at Best Buy?
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
21891 posts
9525 upvotes
Toronto
WasifHasan wrote: Did Best Buy not work because they don’t accept the mall gift card as payment or is it because you cant buy gift card with gift card at Best Buy?
All you've got to do is check the listing.
They accept the mall gift card, as per the Vaughan Mills website (Best Buy Mobile)
Images
  • Screenshot_20211122-004542~2.png
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2003
8513 posts
2064 upvotes
Burnaby
balaca wrote:
Not allowing your own stores giftcard is a stupid argument.

If Bestbuy (or any other store) doesn't let you buy a Bestbuy giftcard, buy something with the dollar value that you want, and then immediately return it for store credit whilst making direct eye contact.

You get your merchant giftcard and they have to deal with returned items (even pettier if you open all the packaging in front of them and then return it)
Jul 7, 2016
401 posts
807 upvotes
cubiewong wrote: Interested in buying wife a new iphone without any plans (i.e. retail) - any suggestions on how best to buy with vaughnmills gc through this deal?
It should work, but consider whether the GC discount is worth it versus using a credit card with mobile device insurance (e.g. Scotia Momentum Infinite, Tangerine World, Amex Cobalt, etc.)
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1542 posts
1066 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
I got to say... I love my Amex lol

It lets me double dip, $40 credit on $200 Ivanhoe Cambridge gift card + $50 credit on $250 any purchase.... got $90 credit for a $250 gift card + $25 bonus card!
Mar 23, 2004
46203 posts
12056 upvotes
Markham
Feb30th wrote: I got to say... I love my Amex lol

It lets me double dip, $40 credit on $200 Ivanhoe Cambridge gift card + $50 credit on $250 any purchase.... got $90 credit for a $250 gift card + $25 bonus card!
wow, nice $50 credit, didnt get that offer!
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2021
1010 posts
2046 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Feb30th wrote: I got to say... I love my Amex lol

Wish I had those deals from my Amex
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1672 posts
595 upvotes
Bought my gift cards from Conestoga and picked up from Vaughan Mills will buy a S21 phone with the intent to return it for a BB gift card later.

Bonus also loaded on a regular gift card.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1672 posts
595 upvotes
echlon wrote: Bought my gift cards from Conestoga and picked up from Vaughan Mills will buy a S21 phone with the intent to return it for a BB gift card later.

Bonus also loaded on a regular gift card.
Well now I know why BB has so many open box phones for sale ... they won't sell new unlocked phones without opening the box and checking it first.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)