Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
American Express

Ivanhoé Cambridge: Spend at least $150 and Earn a $25 credit

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2021 9:11 pm
Nov 30, 2017
307 posts
202 upvotes
1226 wrote: Metrotown - $25 bonus for $250
Guildford - $20 bonus for $200
Tsawwassen Mills - nothing yet

And I guess it's online only?
That brings us to the same question. Can we redeem at any mall in the same province.

I went through the pages and know you have to redeem within the province. I guess no mall restrictions?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4279 posts
4638 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
Metrotown told me I can redeem Guidlford cards.

In fact, they have a very swift online chat. I got all my questions answered in 5 min.

Also, I already knew about the BTS offer last week because the online guest services rep revealed that to me. It’s just they didn’t told me the real bonus that I’ll be getting
RichardMan wrote: That brings us to the same question. Can we redeem at any mall in the same province.

I went through the pages and know you have to redeem within the province. I guess no mall restrictions?
Oct 14, 2009
470 posts
83 upvotes
1226 wrote: Metrotown - $25 bonus for $250
Guildford - $20 bonus for $200
Tsawwassen Mills - nothing yet

And I guess it's online only?
Pardon my ignorance, where do I see those Metrotown and Guildford gc bonuses?

I only see the "Buy $1,000 in gift cards to get a $100 bonus" on shopping.ca
Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
11091 posts
3503 upvotes
Vancouver
RichardMan wrote: That brings us to the same question. Can we redeem at any mall in the same province.

Have to assume they can be used at any IC mall in the province you bought it in.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
2363 posts
3541 upvotes
1226 wrote: Yeah I think so? Pretty sure the bonus is no different than the GC you buy.

EDIT: T&C says you have to use the bonus card in the province in which you bought it. And it says it has an expiry so make sure you use that one first.
Great helpful info. Thumbs Up Sign
Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
11091 posts
3503 upvotes
Vancouver
Another tip, wait til you get both emails (regular card and bonus card) before you go to the mall. I didn't realize I needed both, went to the mall a half hour after ordering and they only gave me the regular card, telling me to wait until I get the bonus card email, which should come shortly after (lady in front of me had the same issue). I had to leave so now I have to go back at some point. Turns out I still haven't received it so I'm glad I didn't wait around.

EDIT: Received it at exactly midnight Pacific time, or about 5 1/2 hours after I placed my order.
Feb 9, 2013
77 posts
82 upvotes
Victoria
Can anyone who purchased these confirm whether the online bonus has an expiry? The T&Cs sound like it’s assigned an expiry when you go in and put it onto a physical card, but can we hold the virtual bonus indefinitely until we redeem it for a physical card?
Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
11091 posts
3503 upvotes
Vancouver
qinaname wrote: Can anyone who purchased these confirm whether the online bonus has an expiry? The T&Cs sound like it’s assigned an expiry when you go in and put it onto a physical card, but can we hold the virtual bonus indefinitely until we redeem it for a physical card?
Just came back to post this. Picked up my bonus card today and it expires end of October.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4279 posts
4638 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
??

I recevied my bonus and regular card together 6 min after placing my order.
1226 wrote: Another tip, wait til you get both emails (regular card and bonus card) before you go to the mall. I didn't realize I needed both, went to the mall a half hour after ordering and they only gave me the regular card, telling me to wait until I get the bonus card email, which should come shortly after (lady in front of me had the same issue). I had to leave so now I have to go back at some point. Turns out I still haven't received it so I'm glad I didn't wait around.

EDIT: Received it at exactly midnight Pacific time, or about 5 1/2 hours after I placed my order.
Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
11091 posts
3503 upvotes
Vancouver
naticom wrote: ??

I recevied my bonus and regular card together 6 min after placing my order.
Maybe first day glitch.
Jan 24, 2011
59 posts
15 upvotes
Somewhere
Can anyone confirm they got the Amex promo through buying a GC on the mall website? The amex Terms say shopping.ca but if we also want to stack the shopping.ca back to school promo the url takes us to the mall specific website and not shopping.ca
Mar 7, 2006
124 posts
139 upvotes
dealsmeals wrote: Can anyone confirm they got the Amex promo through buying a GC on the mall website? The amex Terms say shopping.ca but if we also want to stack the shopping.ca back to school promo the url takes us to the mall specific website and not shopping.ca
My Amex notation said Shopping.ca when it was pending but it changed to Ivanhoe Gift Cards Downtown Montreal today. Purchased a couple of days ago in Edmonton. No credit yet but based on Shop Small there seems to be a delay in posting credits right now. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4279 posts
4638 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
hmmm.....it's day 4 now but still haven't received the $25 from AMEX
Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
11091 posts
3503 upvotes
Vancouver
naticom wrote: hmmm.....it's day 4 now but still haven't received the $25 from AMEX
Me either
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
13164 posts
3738 upvotes
Mississauga
FYI, the Niagara Outlet (possibly other locations) is also offering a bonus $20 GC if you buy $200 in GC. It stacks with the Amex offer so $200 gets you $220 and then $25 in an AMEX statement credit or $175 net spend gets you $220.
Dec 21, 2019
223 posts
74 upvotes
Has anyone tried purchasing gift cards from the shoppers at Vaughan Mills using this card? Thanks.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4279 posts
4638 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
I guess they’re still updating the system.

I also purchased the guildford version with two different cards. My Bonvoy Biz already shows the credits in redeemed offers, but not the simply cash.
crimsona wrote: Hasn't shown up yet, but offer marked as used.

Online purchase, Guildford 200 get 20 bonus
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
2477 posts
1102 upvotes
naticom wrote: hmmm.....it's day 4 now but still haven't received the $25 from AMEX
Haven't gotten my $25 credit yet either from my purchase on August 16.