Expired Hot Deals

[J.Crew] J.Crew Additional 25-60% Off Sales Items

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2019 6:37 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 29, 2014
67 posts
99 upvotes
Scarborough, ON

J.Crew Additional 25-60% Off Sales Items

Deal Link:
Savings:
25-60%
Retailer:
J.Crew
Use Promo Code: "Flash"

Was late to the sale, but 60% seems to work on non-final sales item. Still plenty of stuff to pick from.

Flat Shipping cost $12

Stacks with 15% signup Promo
Images
  • Capture.PNG
Last edited by Mars2012 on Jan 9th, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed link
21 replies
Member
Sep 10, 2006
314 posts
168 upvotes
There were still sizes in one colour of the J.Crew X Timberland® GT Scramble hiking boots last I checked.

People in the US clued into this sale hours ago and got some of the better items. They're saying this was the sale of the year. Website was down for a couple hours this morning.

Ended up spending $350 totally unexpectedly. Feeling a little embarrassed, even though the deals were often 90% off.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 13, 2018
110 posts
60 upvotes
Avalon127 wrote: Use Promo Code: "Flash"

Was late to the sale, but 60% seems to work on non-final sales item. Still plenty of stuff to pick from.

Flat Shipping cost $12


How do you add more than one code'

Stacks with 15% signup Promo
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1014 posts
2152 upvotes
Thanks op
Bought the kids their winter jackets for next year and a bunch of other stuff
Lots of sizes left
Great deal for some really nice clothes.
Penalty Box
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
4794 posts
1900 upvotes
Stacking only works on US website correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm a frequent J Crew shopper and 60% is max on sale items but 25% is weak for regular priced. Usually can get regular priced for 40% off and couple times a year 50% (Black Friday).
Member
Sep 10, 2006
314 posts
168 upvotes
It's surprising that this deal was only posted on RFD after it was basically over. I didn't see it until the americans were calling the deal dead, but still bought way too much stuff.

This was a huge sale, but it hit the american sites first.
Sr. Member
Jul 20, 2009
756 posts
187 upvotes
Toronto
My American buddy tipped me off earlier. They did the 60% off before Christmas but there was so much more stock this time around. There were a lot of 80% items that you could stack the 60% on. My cart was getting deleted from before I could check out at 8 am this morning but still spent 500$ total. 9$ cashmere beanies, 15$ cashmere scarves, 12$ pajama sets, etc.
Member
Sep 10, 2006
314 posts
168 upvotes
P0rkchop wrote: My American buddy tipped me off earlier. They did the 60% off before Christmas but there was so much more stock this time around. There were a lot of 80% items that you could stack the 60% on. My cart was getting deleted from before I could check out at 8 am this morning but still spent 500$ total. 9$ cashmere beanies, 15$ cashmere scarves, 12$ pajama sets, etc.

Yeah, I don't think people realize the sale this was. I've learned a lot today just observing it. I got one of the $15 cashmere scarves, a few $15 flannel shirts, $40 Timberlands, $15 merino sweaters, etc... most stuff around 90% off.

I can't remember a bigger sale where the canadian deal sites completely missed the boat like this.
Penalty Box
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
4794 posts
1900 upvotes
mezzanine wrote: Yeah, I don't think people realize the sale this was. I've learned a lot today just observing it. I got one of the $15 cashmere scarves, a few $15 flannel shirts, $40 Timberlands, $15 merino sweaters, etc... most stuff around 90% off.

I can't remember a bigger sale where the canadian deal sites completely missed the boat like this.
J Crew is not as popular in Canada as the other American brands such as Banana Republic, Ann Taylor etc. That is fine with me as it means less people around me are wearing the same brand as me.
Sr. Member
Mar 1, 2012
725 posts
408 upvotes
Lol you guys might think you got the deal of the year, but let's be honest, the majority of Jcrew's stuff is garbage. Super thin sweaters (if not a blend or cotton), blended pants (if not cotton), "trendy" jackets and just generally low-quality stuff.

Don't buy in the hype and don't hype it up so much. There's a reason Jcrew is sinking into the abyss.
Member
Sep 30, 2013
318 posts
238 upvotes
North Vancouver
well, why wouldn't you post it, isn't that the point of this forum haha
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1202 posts
755 upvotes
Vancouver
What's interesting is that there's a short sleeved shirt I found that was only $10 in CAD after all promos are applied, but is double the price in USD after the promos were applied.
Member
Sep 10, 2006
314 posts
168 upvotes
Masernaut wrote: Lol you guys might think you got the deal of the year, but let's be honest, the majority of Jcrew's stuff is garbage. Super thin sweaters (if not a blend or cotton), blended pants (if not cotton), "trendy" jackets and just generally low-quality stuff.

Don't buy in the hype and don't hype it up so much. There's a reason Jcrew is sinking into the abyss.
The Timberland® for J.Crew GT Scramble hiking boots I got for $40 cdn look to be garbage.

Top