Expired Hot Deals

Jabra

Jabra - 40% Off - Customer Appreciation Sale (One Day Only - Sept 14)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2021 2:17 pm
[OP]
Jan 17, 2012
83 posts
69 upvotes
Ontario

Jabra - 40% Off - Customer Appreciation Sale (One Day Only - Sept 14)

Deal Link:
Savings:
40% Off
Expiry:
September 14, 2021
Retailer:
Jabra
40% off all products (some exceptions) on Sept 14 only from 9am to 11:59pm EST.

Use code YOCLZKIXTR (Thanks to YulTi)

Been waiting for this deal to pick up the Evolve2 65.

Small print:
*Free shipping only in orders over $99.
**Offer valid on regularly priced products on Tuesday September 14 from 9:00am-11:59pm ET. Offer excludes the Elite 3, Elite 7 Active, Elite 7 Pro, Engraving, Refurbished and Panacast products.
Limit 2 products per customer. Offer cannot be combined.
Offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice
Last edited by 1010 on Sep 14th, 2021 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thread Summary
40% Promo code is YOCLZKIXTR
123 replies
May 30, 2015
282 posts
278 upvotes
Jabra - 40% Off - Customer Apprication Sale (One Day Only - Sept 14)
What’s apprication?
Jan 9, 2012
222 posts
174 upvotes
Brampton
For what it's worth, Jabra will be releasing new models of all their earbuds within the next 1-2 months. If you can wait the month or two, it may be worth it compared to this. Or, they may offer these earbuds at an even deeper discount.
Oct 16, 2011
406 posts
274 upvotes
KLegend wrote: For what it's worth, Jabra will be releasing new models of all their earbuds within the next 1-2 months. If you can wait the month or two, it may be worth it compared to this. Or, they may offer these earbuds at an even deeper discount.
Interesting.

My experience with Jabra is that I absolutely love my Elite 75t's. I didn't even bother considering the 85t's as they are even larger than the 75t's and the sound quality in the 75t's was great already.

I wouldn't want anything larger than the 75t, but it looks like the new Elite 7 Pro is actually smaller, while still having the same battery life.

Looks like the main differences are:

-Elite 7 Pro is smaller
-They have similar battery life
-The buds of the Elite 7 Pro can each be used individually, whereas the 75t has a master (right bud) / slave (left bud) configuration where only the right bud can be used individually
-Both have ANC, but the 75t's ANC was software implemented (still worked solidly in my experience) whereas the Elite 7 Pro will have ANC built into the buds from the start which will likely make it more powerful
-The Elite 7 Pro will have better voice call quality due to more/superior microphones

The Elite 75t's are pretty great, I would recommend them for sure at 40% off.

Edit: One criticism that I forgot to mention about the 75t's is that the hearthrough feature is not nearly as good as the hearthrough on the AirPods Pro.

AirPods Pro are crystal clear, while the 75t's definitely have some buzzing/interference at every hearthrough level from minimum to maximum. It still works fine though, it's just not the most polished.
Last edited by SillyRabbit on Sep 13th, 2021 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 15, 2015
939 posts
819 upvotes
Mooooonnn
75t is great. It is comfortable and passive noise cancelling is already good. It stays in the ear for workout, better fit than airpod or pro. Plus Jabra surprised everyone by releasing a firmware that supported anc. (They could have not giving it for 75t as 85t was released then to promote new gen sale). Huge respect.

Some cons on 75t:
1. master/slave,
2. has multi-device but cannot pairing/switch device via app, like bose.
3. Sometimes multi-pairing is wonky, e.g. I am on call using my phone but if I paired my laptop or Apple Watch, and some email/round clock chime, it will cut off the current call and switch to that notification, the call will be put on hold. I checked with Jabra nothing they can do.
4. Microphone is not the best, I never hear it from the other side but some caller said they cannot hear me talking clearly.

Check prior post on Walmart I remember it is $90 bucks ish with wireless charging (refurb?). But if it $30 bucks is not an issue, ordering from jabra would be good experience. I had my 75t when first released with some pairing issue, I called them they gave me some reset process which couldn’t resolve issue then they asked for a serial code pic and send me a new pair no question asked and without asking me sending back old. I later revived my old pair a few month later after a new firmware upgrade was released. I called them they say congrats and just keep both no need to do anything.

85t not worth the upgrade imho as it got a similar anc (slightly better) and same salve/master earpieces. Some even say 85t is bulkier and not as comforty. Better wait for next gen. As existing jabra customer you can always call them and ask for discount code and order on their websites, usually it is 30% off but ymmv.
Last edited by anshiren on Sep 13th, 2021 9:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
20269 posts
5730 upvotes
GTA
I have a 75t, its good. Didn't pair great with my PC until I got the Jabra USB link. Unfortunately, had to RMA the 75t as one of the buds wouldn't charge, but could also be the case since the case wasn't charging reliably.

I got a replacement set after 2 weeks due to stock. It works good, ANC is 'fine' for what it is. The default settings without ANC is pretty isolating itself, ANC boosts it slightly but not as significant as hardware based ANC. However, my 75t's don't register battery life while the case does. I've reset it a few times, repaired, etc. it still doesn't work. Not a big deal since the charging is pretty fast but annoying. Overall, its a good product for the price.
Last edited by coriolis on Sep 13th, 2021 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 15, 2015
939 posts
819 upvotes
Mooooonnn
zylonite wrote: Is Jabra Elite 85h any good?
I don’t like it personally. Not as good as my qc35 or xm3.
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
2092 posts
961 upvotes
Antarctica
Out of buds+, AirPods Pro, wf-1000xm3, and elite 75t, I enjoyed the 75t the most. Great sound, ample bass, decent enough ANC + passive isolation and comfortable. 75t for 40% off is a no brainer IMO.
Jul 8, 2017
18 posts
15 upvotes
I got the Elite 75T last sale but I've been having hard time keeping them in my ears during the gym. They constantly want to get looser even if I just look up and down. I even tried switching out to SpinFit tips but they're only a little bit better.

Frustrating because the $40 cheap ones off Amazon fit totally fine.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
4873 posts
2902 upvotes
zylonite wrote: Is Jabra Elite 85h any good?
Weren't they like $150 last week?
Aug 23, 2019
294 posts
278 upvotes
SillyRabbit wrote: Interesting.

My experience with Jabra is that I absolutely love my Elite 75t's. I didn't even bother considering the 85t's as they are even larger than the 75t's and the sound quality in the 75t's was great already.

I wouldn't want anything larger than the 75t, but it looks like the new Elite 7 Pro is actually smaller, while still having the same battery life.

Looks like the main differences are:

-Elite 7 Pro is smaller
-They have similar battery life
-The buds of the Elite 7 Pro can each be used individually, whereas the 75t has a master (right bud) / slave (left bud) configuration where only the right bud can be used individually
-Both have ANC, but the 75t's ANC was software implemented (still worked solidly in my experience) whereas the Elite 7 Pro will have ANC built into the buds from the start which will likely make it more powerful
-The Elite 7 Pro will have better voice call quality due to more/superior microphones

The Elite 75t's are pretty great, I would recommend them for sure at 40% off.
I am still rocking my 65t, 3,5 years later. Works great, battery is going strong. No concerns.
Jul 13, 2006
381 posts
239 upvotes
Calgary
Crichtonfan wrote: Out of buds+, AirPods Pro, wf-1000xm3, and elite 75t, I enjoyed the 75t the most. Great sound, ample bass, decent enough ANC + passive isolation and comfortable. 75t for 40% off is a no brainer IMO.
Did you try the 85t? How does it compare to the 75t?

Tim
Apr 26, 2019
112 posts
57 upvotes
After using 75t, I purchased Speak 710 for working from home. This has been a great device for Teams calls. If you are working from home and spend a lot of time on Teams call, buy Speak 710, you will thank yourself everyday.
Mar 20, 2011
369 posts
1378 upvotes
UnderKitten wrote: I am still rocking my 65t, 3,5 years later. Works great, battery is going strong. No concerns.
that's cause you haven't tried the 75ts my friend.
Mar 20, 2011
369 posts
1378 upvotes
sharkcalgary wrote: Did you try the 85t? How does it compare to the 75t?

Tim
save your money. i have both. the 85ts barely get used. my 75ts are my EDC
Aug 23, 2019
294 posts
278 upvotes
chun_man17 wrote: that's cause you haven't tried the 75ts my friend.
Fair point. I've been waiting them to die for a long time already. Missed like 2 sales and will miss out on this one as well.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2827 posts
1005 upvotes
chun_man17 wrote: that's cause you haven't tried the 75ts my friend.
I liked my 65ts but it was really surprising how much better the 75ts were when I got them. Way more comfortable.
Aug 27, 2011
299 posts
647 upvotes
Newmarket
I have the Evolve 75, I really like it. For those who use it for teams, zoom, google meet etc. I'd definitely recommend this headset. People can hear me crystal clear and it also has ANC. I sometimes just put the headset on and turn on ANC to concentrate and work with kids have the TV on in the background. Another good thing about the Evolve 75 as with few other models is that it allows for up to two devices connected at the same time. This is very very useful feature. I have it connect to my work laptop and cell phone and it picks up calls flawlessly and switches between laptop and cell phone no problems.

I have the Bose QC2, QC35, and the Evolve 75. The sound quality of the Jabra is not as good as the Bose but is above average for a headset. I use the Evolve over my Bose on a daily basis because it can connect 2 devices simultaneously, a really big big big plus feature.