Expired Hot Deals

[Jabra] Jabra Elite Active 75t on 40% discount

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2020 8:02 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1021 posts
431 upvotes
Vancouver
I have a feeling it's a price error. Amazon has a history of cancelling orders if the item is priced wrong.
Member
Mar 8, 2004
439 posts
232 upvotes
Kanata
Shipping is 1 to 2 months out....let us know if anyone actually gets them or gets canceled.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 6, 2001
14896 posts
2869 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
gumby_ng wrote: Shipping is 1 to 2 months out....let us know if anyone actually gets them or gets canceled.
Sold out basically.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 16, 2007
686 posts
222 upvotes
Mississauga
Ugh. Don’t need it but price is right and picked one up to add to my collection as soon as I saw your post. Thanks for posting this! Got the black/copper and delivery is slated for Sunday, tomorrow for me.
devo686 wrote: Literally just pulled the trigger on this deal through Jabra then stumble upon this.
Last edited by dragonflower77 on Nov 28th, 2020 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jr. Member
Mar 17, 2007
128 posts
55 upvotes
thanks, I got the Sienna ones (all that was left, and $112). if I see anyone else with this colour in public I'll know where you got them
Member
Aug 8, 2007
482 posts
323 upvotes
Looks like the party is over, back to regular pricing? If anyone in Toronto gets one and doesn’t want it let me know.
Newbie
Jan 27, 2013
85 posts
32 upvotes
interesting that the regular price increased from 199 to 259 since the summer.
Member
Jul 13, 2004
406 posts
122 upvotes
turbo_slug wrote: I have a feeling it's a price error. Amazon has a history of cancelling orders if the item is priced wrong.
I got mine today 75t Active for $103 (copper/black) . Not a price error. Ordered on Sat.
Newbie
Mar 10, 2018
52 posts
44 upvotes
dtych wrote: I can get the galaxy buds plus with 11 hour battery life for $127+taxes through perk. Which is the better bang for your buck?
There are different use cases for both. When I was looking, I went with 75T. Then returned it and got Galaxy Buds+. After using for a couple of weeks, I got the Active 75T (and kept the Buds+ still). I now use my Buds+ when I'm out and 75T for work.

After covid, I intend to use the Active 75T when I'm in the gym and Buds+ for other situations.
Newbie
User avatar
Aug 9, 2008
61 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
Just missed this deal! I actually just lost one of my earbuds after I fumbled it in my hands after taking it out while walking....and it fell down the sewer! (FML)

Looking on the Jabra site, the deals arent that great. I was wondering, has anybody been successful in getting additional promo code from Jabra support for cyber monday? I paid less last year when I got the elite active 65T's. I got them for $120 all in (I believe).

Would love to hear from anybody who has successfully got a promo code from Jabra (if they are available at all at the moment).
Newbie
May 14, 2020
7 posts
1 upvote
I recently got a pair of the active 75Ts and noticed that there is a constant white noise/static in the background. Does anybody else have this issue or know of a solution?
Newbie
Dec 4, 2013
84 posts
19 upvotes
Did you leave pass through audio on? You can toggle it on and off by pressing the left ear piece once. Otherwise I would try with different devices to see if it still happens
Newbie
May 14, 2020
7 posts
1 upvote
heymegaman wrote: Did you leave pass through audio on? You can toggle it on and off by pressing the left ear piece once. Otherwise I would try with different devices to see if it still happens
Pass through and ANC is off. White noise seems to be there while connected to phone and/or laptop. Updated the firmware / language firmware too and no luck unfortunately... Any ideas would be much appreciated!
Newbie
Oct 12, 2013
31 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
I know it sounds obvious but I gotta ask. Are you sure the built-in white noise effect isn't on? If it's not and you can't figure it out just contact Jabra to get it resolved, the quicker the better specially with the holiday rush.
Exosome wrote: Pass through and ANC is off. White noise seems to be there while connected to phone and/or laptop. Updated the firmware / language firmware too and no luck unfortunately... Any ideas would be much appreciated!
Newbie
User avatar
Aug 9, 2008
61 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
Neotropolis wrote: Just missed this deal! I actually just lost one of my earbuds after I fumbled it in my hands after taking it out while walking....and it fell down the sewer! (FML)

Looking on the Jabra site, the deals arent that great. I was wondering, has anybody been successful in getting additional promo code from Jabra support for cyber monday? I paid less last year when I got the elite active 65T's. I got them for $120 all in (I believe).

Would love to hear from anybody who has successfully got a promo code from Jabra (if they are available at all at the moment).
FYI - I was able to get a 40% off code for a few units. great tip OP!
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2363 posts
1777 upvotes
Montreal, QC
With these Amazon deals and price reduction on Jabra's Cyber Monday, I'll put Jabra return policy to the test. Ordered from them early November (two pairs), asked them to initiate a return unless they can price adjust.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Newbie
Sep 8, 2011
6 posts
Toronto
You would have to pay for return shopping (i.e. return it yourself).
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 11, 2007
1119 posts
196 upvotes
Waterloo
Neotropolis wrote: FYI - I was able to get a 40% off code for a few units. great tip OP!
So did I! Ordered 2 Elite 75T's today through Jessica's custom order link she e-mailed me.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3350 posts
784 upvotes
Toronto
I got the Jabra 65T and love it. Is the 75T worth the upgrade?

Top