Expired Hot Deals

[Jabra] Jabra Elite Active 75t on 40% discount

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2020 8:02 pm
Mar 17, 2007
128 posts
55 upvotes
anyone still waiting for a shipping date from Amazon?
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1221 posts
272 upvotes
Edmonton
efrivela wrote: anyone still waiting for a shipping date from Amazon?
Mine are scheduled to be delivered Sunday from the Amazon deal!
Apr 17, 2006
181 posts
8 upvotes
Call or email support outlined in the first few pages. They’ll send you a custom link to checkout with the details you provide them.
Feb 28, 2020
255 posts
565 upvotes
Emailed support 3 days ago, still no response
Aug 8, 2007
477 posts
311 upvotes
jmons20 wrote: Emailed support 3 days ago, still no response
If you have access to any employee perks like Workperks/Venngo you can also get discounts from Jabra that way.
Nov 22, 2012
59 posts
7 upvotes
Halifax, NS
DeeWayne wrote: Mine are scheduled to be delivered Sunday from the Amazon deal!
Your lucky I guess. I just chatted with Amazon and they are on back order.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2353 posts
1768 upvotes
Montreal, QC
hal1161 wrote: Your lucky I guess. I just chatted with Amazon and they are on back order.
The thing I'm wondering now, will these orders which are backordered really get fulfilled or will their new stock be under another product ID so that current orders for the listings we ordered from might never get fulfilled?
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
2558 posts
1708 upvotes
Toronto
willy0275 wrote: The thing I'm wondering now, will these orders which are backordered really get fulfilled or will their new stock be under another product ID so that current orders for the listings we ordered from might never get fulfilled?
Well i ordered the mint color Amazon seems to have more stock but has not shipped the one i ordered.
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Mar 20, 2011
256 posts
802 upvotes
Markham
JayS97839 wrote: got the active 75 yesterday and brought it out to a test drive today
fell out of my ear 10+ times already
no matter what size of ear gel that I used
great for music if you sitting still tho, unfortunately my job doesn't allow me sit in a office or WFH
guess i have to return it
I'm surprised to hear that, since for me the 75t has a great snug fit and its just sits right in my ears without hanging out... but I guess everyone's ears are different.
The wife just got me a Bose QC earbud and that has a pretty tight sitting fit too because of the wing design... if you're still in the market for a flagship earbud with arguably the best ANC around, might be worth a shot.

Compared to the 75ts though, the Bose QC earbuds have a much mellower sound (not bass heavy)... the earbuds themselves along with the case are laughably big. The case is also much clunklier to open and close cause it relies on a spring loaded clip that you have to press for the lid to pop open... just no where near the quality of magnetic snap you get with the case on the 75ts.

But for ANC, god... Bose QC is second to none in the earbuds department. I also have the Bose 700 headphones... if that has a 10/10 ANC, I'd say the Bose QC earbuds is definitely at a 8-8.5/10. Also much much pricier though compared to the 75ts... so might not be worth it for many. For all these reasons, my 75Ts travel with me and permanently stay in my coat pocket ready to go all the time... the Bose QC sits on my night table for some bedtime movie watching and occasionally blocking out the Mrs snoring/nagging
Apr 23, 2010
36 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
Just received my black pair in Vancouver from amazon.

Sleeker for sure, fit is different - will take time to get used to it I'm sure, just like when i got my 65t :)
Dec 7, 2016
171 posts
108 upvotes
QC
hal1161 wrote: Your lucky I guess. I just chatted with Amazon and they are on back order.
This is what I got from them:
01:41 PM PST Vanmathy: We have already contacted the supplier to get the stock of this item and we're expecting to receive the stock soon from them.
Once we received the item, we will ship your order with high priority.
We expect the item to be available within 2-4 business days.
Once the order shipped, you will receive e-mail confirmation with the exact delivery date.
Apr 29, 2013
219 posts
325 upvotes
Calgary
EYEAM2COOL4U wrote: If you have access to any employee perks like Workperks/Venngo you can also get discounts from Jabra that way.
Are you sure? I have two accounts through different associations for workperks and I did a search for Jabra and nothing came up.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
1051 posts
1241 upvotes
I've had pretty good luck with Amazon previously. I've not had any b/o items cancelled and they usually arrive sooner than advertised. So hopefully that's the case with the copper 75t's I ordered. So far it shows Dec 24- Jan 17 delivery. Still don't know why/how Amazon so heavily discounted these.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2353 posts
1768 upvotes
Montreal, QC
frugalcanuck wrote: I've had pretty good luck with Amazon previously. I've not had any b/o items cancelled and they usually arrive sooner than advertised. So hopefully that's the case with the copper 75t's I ordered. So far it shows Dec 24- Jan 17 delivery. Still don't know why/how Amazon so heavily discounted these.
Same here. I got an email for the teal one being shipped next week, but nothing yet for the black/copper.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Aug 8, 2007
477 posts
311 upvotes
elcheapoo wrote: Are you sure? I have two accounts through different associations for workperks and I did a search for Jabra and nothing came up.
Oh, must be YMMV but still worth checking. We get 40% off (just checked) at my employer and I thought this must be the same for all with workperks but guess not.
Apr 29, 2013
219 posts
325 upvotes
Calgary
EYEAM2COOL4U wrote: Oh, must be YMMV but still worth checking. We get 40% off (just checked) at my employer and I thought this must be the same for all with workperks but guess not.
Dang, was hopeful it was the case but yeah ymmv
Aug 17, 2019
78 posts
1 upvote
I e-mailed them 10 days ago....no reply. What do you guys even write in the e-mail to receive 40% code? Best I could get is 10% promo code.
Sep 20, 2012
3 posts
8 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
If anyone wants a link for the 40% off (elite active 75t - grey) send me a PM. I didn't end up using mine because I bought the one's on sale on Amazon. Expires 12/9/2020.

EDIT: Apparently, it's backordered and won't let you go through with the purchase anymore :(
Last edited by ctruong27 on Dec 7th, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.