Expired Hot Deals

[Jabra] Jabra Elite Active 75t on 40% discount

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2020 8:02 pm
Jul 22, 2006
328 posts
322 upvotes
Operatime wrote: I got a quote but it’s from the US store, no taxes or shipping quoted. Can anyone confirm if there are taxes or duty charged?
I just paid PST and GST for taxes and there was no duty. I ordered an Elite Active 75t on November 10th and it was delivered 2 days later on November 12th, sent by UPS Worldwide Express. I was amazed by how fast it was shipped.

My original quote didn't show taxes but when I went to purchase it from the link in the email, the taxes showed up when I entered my address. The UPS Worldwide Express Shipping was free. Paid $174.71 taxes in (I'm from Manitoba).
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2003
3751 posts
543 upvotes
Just noticed that the price has dropped on the active 75ts. Are people getting the 40% off on the sale price?
Mar 27, 2013
105 posts
1269 upvotes
Mint wrote: Just noticed that the price has dropped on the active 75ts. Are people getting the 40% off on the sale price?
Afraid not. I tried but was told that the discount is on the full price
Apr 14, 2015
580 posts
174 upvotes
Tsuu T'Ina, AB
Mint wrote: Just noticed that the price has dropped on the active 75ts. Are people getting the 40% off on the sale price?
I got them for $155.99 plus tax today.
Oct 12, 2013
31 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Done and done

There was some back and forth of them asking me questions but at the end of the day I got them for the 40% off and it came to CDN$ 176.27
Vanilla88 wrote: It's really not difficult to request. Send an email or call and ask if they have any ongoing promotions for the earbuds you are looking to purchase and they will provide you with a link to cart with a 40% promotion. Sometimes they also include the promo code in the response (from email).

The link and code provided used to be unlimited use but they've changed their procedure and now they are one-time use. I've convinced 4 friends to purchase this year alone and every time was successful in obtaining 40% off purchase.

If anyone needs help drafting an email, hit me up.
Aug 9, 2010
115 posts
94 upvotes
Barrie

Hey all! I have another giveaway and am giving away the Jabra Elite 75t’s. Take a look if you like. And thanks to all who participated in my last video. Trying to pass some good vibes around this tough 2020 with the his YouTube thing. If not, no worries and Happy Black Friday deal hunting!
Nov 15, 2020
23 posts
9 upvotes
I just noticed that my order says:
"jabraSI_BACKORDER_MSG_WITH_NO_ETA"

Anyone else's say that beside the model number?
My guess is that they'll ship it after the black Friday rush...
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
1055 posts
1253 upvotes
They provide a code or do you have to specify you're in Canada for them to provide a link in Cdn $? How is battery with the 75t? Is it close to the 7.5hr rated for non ANC?
Oct 12, 2013
31 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
They send you a link that has the discount applied and you purchase through that link. That asked me my country so I'm guessing that they need to know where you are from to send you the correct quote
frugalcanuck wrote: They provide a code or do you have to specify you're in Canada for them to provide a link in Cdn $? How is battery with the 75t? Is it close to the 7.5hr rated for non ANC?
Dec 4, 2018
8 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Purchased the Elite Active 75t...

Email them last Wednesday and got a reply within 5 minutes. They said that they could provide me with 40% discount and to specify the model name, color and country and then sent me the link (7 day expiration). Whole process told less than 1 hour for me.

Super fast delivery from the states, I pulled the trigger last Friday got my package before noon today. Been using them for a few hours, they're pretty awesome.
Last edited by SinMaster88 on Nov 23rd, 2020 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 9, 2010
115 posts
94 upvotes
Barrie
SinMaster88 wrote: Purchased the Elite Active 75t...

Email them last Wednesday and got a reply within 5 minutes. They said that they could provide be with 40% and to specify the model name, color and country and then sent me the link (7 day expiration). Whole process told less than 1 hour for me.

Super fast delivery from the states, I pulled the trigger last Friday got my package before noon today. Been using them for a few hours, they're pretty awesome.
What email did you use to contact them if you don't mind me asking ? I haven't got a reply at all.
And when I called the lady had no idea what I was talking about ha.
Dec 10, 2017
292 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
quick comparison of samsung buds + to these (or regular airpods?) if all cost roughly the same..

Thanks
Stay Frosty'
Aug 9, 2010
115 posts
94 upvotes
Barrie
krn905 wrote: quick comparison of samsung buds + to these (or regular airpods?) if all cost roughly the same..

Thanks
I have some reviews on my channel coming Comparing all of those this week. But if you’re set on spending that amount of money I’d say the Jabra is a really nice choice. They are all very comparable sound wise, but I’d give the edge to Jabra and Buds plus because the nibs to fit in the ear make a nice seal from outside noise. Which regular air pods lack. Not to mention 75t’s are the only ones with active noise cancellation available out of the three. Mic for call quality many would probably give that to the 75t’s too. So if you’re gonna drop that I’d think the 75t’s are the winner outta the bunch.
Dec 4, 2018
8 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
JdubGV wrote: What email did you use to contact them if you don't mind me asking ? I haven't got a reply at all.
And when I called the lady had no idea what I was talking about ha.
I emailed them at storesupport@jabra.com
Oct 12, 2013
31 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Same. Apparently the grey were out of stock and backordered so I chatted with support they cancelled my order and sent me a new quote for the 40%off for the black and copper, I saw that the quote /order had 1 day shipping (itself a $36-39 can't remember exactly) for free. Hopeful I get them by Wednesday
Jonathan2099 wrote: I just noticed that my order says:
"jabraSI_BACKORDER_MSG_WITH_NO_ETA"

Anyone else's say that beside the model number?
My guess is that they'll ship it after the black Friday rush...
Jun 21, 2020
16 posts
3 upvotes
I just ordered the airpods pro today and now am not sure if i should consider jabra 75t elite. Anyone with experience using both can share their feedback?

Thank you.
Nov 15, 2020
23 posts
9 upvotes
Ah ok, I'll stick with my pair because I like that colour
Adrenalin101 wrote: Same. Apparently the grey were out of stock and backordered so I chatted with support they cancelled my order and sent me a new quote for the 40%off for the black and copper, I saw that the quote /order had 1 day shipping (itself a $36-39 can't remember exactly) for free. Hopeful I get them by Wednesday
May 3, 2015
27 posts
10 upvotes
Markham, ON
Thanks OP. I just ordered 75t in black and copper after getting the 40% discount.