Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Jabra

[YMMV 40%+10%+3% Site Wide] Jabra Elite (65T Grey $95.99/75t $129.59) + tax + Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2020 4:29 pm
May 17, 2018
22 posts
22 upvotes
Kwirky wrote: Yeah, still nothing from them, no notice of them being delayed/backordered, just total silence from Jabra. I tried submitting a request for more info on their site but it gave me a nice red ERROR message.
I emailed them yesterday to ask if my order was still coming. They replied saying they have no ETA, but I just got a shipping confirmation tonight! Ahh finally..
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
7431 posts
2506 upvotes
BC
purpIemonkeydishwasher wrote: I emailed them yesterday to ask if my order was still coming. They replied saying they have no ETA, but I just got a shipping confirmation tonight! Ahh finally..
Got my shipping notice today as well, woot! It's like they heard us griping.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1458 posts
1000 upvotes
SomeGuyGG wrote: There is a new firmware 1.31.0 (1033) and a new software app update available. If people had any connectivity issues before, try giving it a shot.
I've been noticing a drop [both ears] when I move my head to the right with my phone in my pocket, the new firmware still does it, but not as often.
yes that's correct, the issue is still there, a bit less though, the left earbud is still affected by the electrical interference problem if your head is near any electrical object.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2010
1321 posts
288 upvotes
toronto
anyone looking to sell their extra pair of t75s?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
7431 posts
2506 upvotes
BC
purpIemonkeydishwasher wrote: I emailed them yesterday to ask if my order was still coming. They replied saying they have no ETA, but I just got a shipping confirmation tonight! Ahh finally..
Looks like it might be a while:
Civ.PNG
May 17, 2018
22 posts
22 upvotes
Kwirky wrote: Looks like it might be a while:
Yikes, sorry friend. Mine was originally coming on Monday but got bumped up to tomorrow. Hope it gets sorted quickly!
jabraups.png
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
I got mine yesterday. Wow, what an experience. Feel sorry for wasting more $$ on Chinese headsets in total.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
bilaliz wrote: yes that's correct, the issue is still there, a bit less though, the left earbud is still affected by the electrical interference problem if your head is near any electrical object.
No issues.
Dec 26, 2017
45 posts
21 upvotes
Just wanted to let everyone know I was able to place and order for Jabra Elite Active 75t Copper black for 119.99 CAD + tax

Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2001
1418 posts
940 upvotes
Vancouver
jatedawg wrote: Just wanted to let everyone know I was able to place and order for Jabra Elite Active 75t Copper black for 119.99 CAD + tax

Thanks OP
How were you able to do that?
Dec 26, 2017
45 posts
21 upvotes
I noticed the Jabra website page for the product updated with a new price of 199.99CAD. I called in to order as there is no stock on the website to place in cart and wanted to see when or if I could be notified. But similarly to this thread customer service can create a quote you can checkout with.

Customer service rep quoted they had better price than website and emailed me the quote for checkout. Heck I just wanted a better price than BestBuys 259.99 for the newer model since I missed this deal. Jabra customer service was awesome! Took about 30 minute to reach an agent.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1458 posts
1000 upvotes
jatedawg wrote: I noticed the Jabra website page for the product updated with a new price of 199.99CAD. I called in to order as there is no stock on the website to place in cart and wanted to see when or if I could be notified. But similarly to this thread customer service can create a quote you can checkout with.

Customer service rep quoted they had better price than website and emailed me the quote for checkout. Heck I just wanted a better price than BestBuys 259.99 for the newer model since I missed this deal. Jabra customer service was awesome! Took about 30 minute to reach an agent.
That means if you post the url they emailed you here then the deal is alive again for everyone else! Be a hero post it here.
Dec 26, 2017
45 posts
21 upvotes
Gtaphotog wrote: Thanks for posting!

It goes to an empty cart for me though.

I tried adding separately then clicking your link and it's still empty.
Guess I'm doing it the old fashion way, keep the request coming people. I'll respond back with my personal link.

Please delete my personal information.

Doing this for RFD for saving me so much on my spending!