Expired Hot Deals

[Jabra] YMMV - Jabra Elite Active 75t Earphones - $119.99 (reg 199.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2020 5:49 pm
[OP]
Aug 8, 2016
58 posts
80 upvotes
terren99 wrote: is the deal dead? Jabra website now shows $259

edit: fk, imissed this deal...it was hot... respect for op to post this tho u ungrateful children
Hey, all said they never gave me the discount because the website was down. They gave it to me because I was unsure if it was the right product for me. This is how it went for me so I would still try :)

I messaged them:
I would like help with...: I want to order the Jabra Elite Sport but am disappointed with the Amazon reviews. I want to ask what is the issue most users face and has Jabra done anything to address it?

The response they sent via email:
Thank you for choosing Jabra! The Elite Sport is our first ever pair of true wireless buds. First released in 2016, they have gone some changes with the "upgrade" model, and are now "end of life" as we will stop producing them soon. They are an excellent choice if you are dead set on a heart rate monitor, otherwise we recommend our Jabra Elite Active 75t which are also water proof. Having used both, i like the fit of the Elite Active 75t better as they are narrower than the Elite Sports are. They also have much better battery life, and are our top of the line set moving forward. Let us know if you would like to take advantage of a 40% discount on either model!

Based on the response I called customer support Canada at 1800-327-2230 -> Sales and asked them for the discount.
They created an order for me and sent it to me via email with the discount applied.

Gluck
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
14615 posts
2609 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
braveblade wrote: I love my elite active 65t because of the awesome call quality. I have used it in so many meetings and no one ever complained about my call quality. The only thing I dislike about 65t is the fit. It starts to hurt my ears after long meeting calls. I read a few reviews online suggesting 75t has inferior call quality compared to 65t. Can the owner of 75t confirm?
They tout 'better' sound quality and calls with 75ts and that would make sense. That is one of their main value prop statements. Call quality will depend on how you position the mics.
Dec 21, 2012
180 posts
214 upvotes
From their response when I contacted them, it sounded like they intending to have this price available for everyone on their website, but they are having some issues with their website which was why they are manually applying it on.
Jun 10, 2020
7 posts
1 upvote
Contacted support and the 40% off now only brings the 75t active down to $155.99. However, the non-active black 75t bestbuy version is available for $113.99. They also said that there are some deals for refurbished items this weekend so maybe some people are interested.
Apr 16, 2011
374 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
AndyL13006 wrote: Contacted support and the 40% off now only brings the 75t active down to $155.99. However, the non-active black 75t bestbuy version is available for $113.99. They also said that there are some deals for refurbished items this weekend so maybe some people are interested.
did you ask them to honor the $199?
Dec 21, 2012
180 posts
214 upvotes
AndyL13006 wrote: Contacted support and the 40% off now only brings the 75t active down to $155.99. However, the non-active black 75t bestbuy version is available for $113.99. They also said that there are some deals for refurbished items this weekend so maybe some people are interested.
Is Jabra selling the best buy version for 113 or is Best buy selling it for that price?
Jun 10, 2020
7 posts
1 upvote
terren99 wrote: did you ask them to honor the $199?
They said anytime before you pay the deal is subject to changes in price. You could try to negotiate with them but I don't know if there is anything they can do.
Jun 10, 2020
7 posts
1 upvote
Shutdown wrote: Is Jabra selling the best buy version for 113 or is Best buy selling it for that price?
Jabra is selling the best buy version for 113.
Dec 21, 2012
180 posts
214 upvotes
AndyL13006 wrote: Jabra is selling the best buy version for 113.
What is the difference between the best buy version and regular 75t?
Jun 10, 2020
7 posts
1 upvote
Shutdown wrote: What is the difference between the best buy version and regular 75t?
Nothing, it's just that the color is suppose to be a bestbuy exclusive.
Nov 1, 2015
835 posts
775 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
damnhammer wrote: Mine do. I forgot to put that in my earlier post. It's weird, when indoors/bus/car, there is no issue, but as soon as i'm outside, i can make them cut out by moving my head in a certain direction away from my phone. i wonder if it is b/c the phone is BT 4.2 and they are BT 5.0. I'm hoping this issue goes away once I eventually upgrade my phone.
I told them for $200 it shouldn't be as bad as my $15 pair of wireless headphones. Have the same issue on my OnePlus 3t, S9 and Mi Mix 5g. Sometimes walking, but sometimes also just sitting inside on the phone.. they're sending me a new pair after 2 weeks of email exchange.
Dec 26, 2017
39 posts
19 upvotes
Arrived.

Will only review if I have problems like everyone else.
Apr 16, 2011
374 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
I contacted Jabra support and im now waiting for an order to be created for me. I'm hoping they would honor it at $!99 CAD but they haven't got back to me yet.

IF anyone who bought it is looking to return theirs, i'll buy it off you (assuming no issues with it) in GTA
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2007
1071 posts
372 upvotes
the 6ix
Can someone post the link to the $113 75t from BB?