Expired Hot Deals

[Jack & Jones] Sweatpants & Hoodies - 2 for $50

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2019 7:52 pm
Sep 22, 2016
292 posts
310 upvotes
Is that a really good price? I see Hudson's Bay usually has J&J on sale, and hoodie can be around $20 as well.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2011
1300 posts
297 upvotes
BC
yeti13 wrote:
Aug 20th, 2019 11:45 am
Any specific reason that's a big turn off?
Granted I prefer 10% max polyester blend, but I've noticed the higher quality clothing I have that has polyester blended into the cotton seems to be a lot more durable over time.
Polyester doesn't breathe as well as cotton. For those who have hotter than normal body temperatures, you'll be feeling clammy and sweating more.
"Shorty wanna be a thug" -2pac
[OP]
Sep 14, 2011
959 posts
651 upvotes
Toronto
2Sedins1Cup wrote:
Aug 20th, 2019 12:05 pm
Polyester doesn't breathe as well as cotton. For those who have hotter than normal body temperatures, you'll be feeling clammy and sweating more.
You are very wrong on that :)

Polyester apparel is more wrinkle resistant than cotton, fades less, and is long lasting and durable. It is a great option for who needs a tough shirt to withstand lots of wearing and washing, and because polyester is less absorbent than cotton, it is more stain resistant too.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
2978 posts
1357 upvotes
Mississauga
Any idea on the quality of their hoodies? Are they relatively thick? Thinking of using them a lot in the fall.
I love RFD! :)
Deal Addict
May 24, 2011
1300 posts
297 upvotes
BC
BadJai wrote:
Aug 20th, 2019 6:58 pm
You are very wrong on that :)

Polyester apparel is more wrinkle resistant than cotton, fades less, and is long lasting and durable. It is a great option for who needs a tough shirt to withstand lots of wearing and washing, and because polyester is less absorbent than cotton, it is more stain resistant too.
dont' get me wrong, these hoodies look cool.

but I was talking about breathability, not durability. Cotton breathes, polyester does not.
"Shorty wanna be a thug" -2pac
[OP]
Sep 14, 2011
959 posts
651 upvotes
Toronto
2Sedins1Cup wrote:
Aug 20th, 2019 7:18 pm
dont' get me wrong, these hoodies look cool.

but I was talking about breathability, not durability. Cotton breathes, polyester does not.
Actually, it's not that cotton breathes better, it's just that cotton is more absorbent, so when you sweat, it got absorbed into the cotton.
If you like wearing white or light color, you will more likely to see yellowish sweat stink under your armpit with 100% cotton clothes and overall 100% cotton clothes easily become yellowish as well.

I find 80% cotton 20% polyester fairly balanced Smiling Face With Sunglasses
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)