• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2010 7:21 pm
[OP]
Mar 26, 2010
37 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver

[Jacob] JACOB lingerie 50% off!

Effective today! Get 50% off at JACOB Lingerie, on a wide selection of merchandise. Plus of the 40% off all the JACOB merchandise. Happy Shopping!
8 replies
Jan 30, 2008
563 posts
90 upvotes
I went yesterday and did not get extra 40% off on lingerie. I believe this only applies to JACOB clothing...at least I hope so, otherwise I was jipped!

Is the 50% off additional or just off original price?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 19, 2005
7493 posts
42 upvotes
Pickering
Anyone have a solid answer?
[OP]
Mar 26, 2010
37 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
The 40% off is the clothing, and you can take additional 40% off of the sale items.
For the lingerie I have no idea, they just posted it on their facebook page this morning.

Quote: Effective today! Get 50% off at JACOB Lingerie, on a wide selection of merchandise. Time for serious underwear shopping!!
Aug 7, 2008
277 posts
19 upvotes
azia wrote:
Dec 15th, 2010 10:58 am
I went yesterday and did not get extra 40% off on lingerie. I believe this only applies to JACOB clothing...at least I hope so, otherwise I was jipped!

Is the 50% off additional or just off original price?

Yesterday is not today... OP said effective today.

Thanks, OP. I've been meaning to get new underwear from there.

Does anyone know if the panty promos also work with the discount? Like where they have 5 for $25, is it going to be 50% off $25 or 50% off the individual price of each pair?
Jan 30, 2008
563 posts
90 upvotes
ziggy13 wrote:
Dec 15th, 2010 1:47 pm
Yesterday is not today... OP said effective today.

Thanks, OP. I've been meaning to get new underwear from there.

Does anyone know if the panty promos also work with the discount? Like where they have 5 for $25, is it going to be 50% off $25 or 50% off the individual price of each pair?
If we're going to get technical here...
Effective today! Get 50% off at JACOB Lingerie, on a wide selection of merchandise. Plus of the 40% off all the JACOB merchandise. Happy Shopping

OP said 50% off lingerie effective today. However, the 40% off has been going on since the last week of November.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2010
37 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
Sorry if my wording caused confusion. the 40% off is for clothing, 50% off is for lingerie, which started today. I'll drop by tmrw to find out the details~
[OP]
Mar 26, 2010
37 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
So the 50% off in Lingerie is on selected items, including most bras and panties and a few cami+shorts sets. I believe there's also 50% off some of the sale items.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
1785 posts
571 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I just came back from the Richmond Centre store and BOTH Jacob and Jacob Lingerie have 50% off their merchandise. At the Lingerie store, the associate said it applies on the sale stuff as well!