Computers & Electronics

Is Jadoo TV set top box a one time payment towards the box or a monthly subscription?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2017 12:12 pm
[OP]
Jan 23, 2016
11 posts
Mississauga, ON

Is Jadoo TV set top box a one time payment towards the box or a monthly subscription?

Hello,

I am interested in getting an iptv. I just heard about Jadoo TV. Do we need to pay a monthly subscription for Jadoo TV?

Thanks
8 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
1543 posts
1150 upvotes
Toronto
According to their site it is a one time payment.

http://jadootv.com/comparison/

I'd recommend shopping around other places though. I would personally stick to month-month $10-15/m subscriptions so I could hop around incase quality goes down.
Jun 5, 2013
88 posts
44 upvotes
Ottawa
I am not sure they carry all the channels as the other IPTV providers offer..
Feb 13, 2017
16 posts
3 upvotes
pammyg1981 wrote:
Feb 6th, 2017 10:13 pm
Hello,

I am interested in getting an iptv. I just heard about Jadoo TV. Do we need to pay a monthly subscription for Jadoo TV?

Thanks
IPTV
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2149 posts
511 upvotes
Nunavut
They are selling cheap $50 Chinese android boxes for $200

Save some cash and get your own box, a better box.. and if you really want to use their services then sign up for it separately
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2010
5094 posts
507 upvotes
Scarborough
jadootv starts giving ads each time u click button on remote and change channels.........not worth it, pretty much all ethnic content is available online............
Nov 27, 2003
31 posts
2 upvotes
New Westminster
So we bought a Jadoo TV 4 - I've read all the comments here but also spoken to friends who have it and are very happy with it. Once I get it (should get it tomorrow or the day after) and it's installed I'll post my thoughts on it and try with regular updates.

I did buy another Android box and tried a one-month subscription to IPTV provider but my wife doesn't like it very much, so it's the Jadoo TV for her.

Worst case scenario, I have yet another expensive box sitting around... or I'll sell it off.
Feb 17, 2017
452 posts
59 upvotes
If you want good IPTV and not just Indian channels go for a MAG iptv box with a good subscription
Jadoo is one time fee but it's so limited and choppy
Who you know matters sometimes but what you know is invaluable
Nov 27, 2003
31 posts
2 upvotes
New Westminster
Hi - I agree with that; most channels played OK however we did notice the choppiness on some channels. My wife watches a lot of shows via YouTube on her phone (10gb plan then WiFi at home) so this will probably only get used for movies of which there seems to be a good selection.

I bought myself a MAG IPTV box and am shopping around for providers, but given that it's around $200.00 CDN/YR - it's a deal compared to what we were paying for regular cable TV!

So far she's happy with the Jadoo TV box (we bought Jadoo TV 4) - it's nice and small and we'll be able to "mount" it behind the flat screen so we can hang the TV on the wall.