• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2019 10:41 pm
[OP]
Penalty Box
Feb 22, 2016
4495 posts
4023 upvotes

Japanese man arrested for too many calls to CS

Sounds like a certain RFD troll who shall remain nameless...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/04/asia/jap ... index.html
Friendly reminder #1: Kraprig cannot properly brew coffee. Get a Nespresso or a French press. You can thank me later.
Friendly reminder #2: Price matching is NOT the law. Never was, never will be. Nobody can stop you from shopping elsewhere.
7 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
25207 posts
3101 upvotes
Montreal
Hogwash. This man is a hero as far as I'm concerned. He made CS representatives miserable, and made them wait for him as he clogged up lines. He demanded they apologize to him for breaking terms of service.

He deserves an award of some kind for making a Telco miserable. The emperor should personally honor this man
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2011
4052 posts
247 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
old people are champions of being complainers. not surprised it was 71 year old man lol
Traveling 😁
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
6414 posts
3434 upvotes
Aurora
What a moron. He should have used an auto dialer and a recorded message.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
12975 upvotes
mr_raider wrote: Hogwash. This man is a hero as far as I'm concerned. He made CS representatives miserable, and made them wait for him as he clogged up lines. He demanded they apologize to him for breaking terms of service.

He deserves an award of some kind for making a Telco miserable. The emperor should personally honor this man
Reading strictly from the news thing, he made 24000 calls to customer service because he couldn't call into a radio show.

I'm all for dishonor and such, but 24000 calls for... that...?
Kick it up the chain. Probably to someone in engineering.
Then demand a credit or something.

Calling and hanging up is just malicious. There's zero reason to do that, especially 24000 times.

I'm usually for "sticking it" to telcos, but this guy... he needs help. Like medical help.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Feb 22, 2016
4495 posts
4023 upvotes
death_hawk wrote: Kick it up the chain. Probably to someone in engineering.
Then demand a credit or something.
Maybe he already has so many credits he has free service for the rest of his life... but that wasn't good enough for him so he had to harass them some more. Probably expects free service for his kids and grandkids too!
Friendly reminder #1: Kraprig cannot properly brew coffee. Get a Nespresso or a French press. You can thank me later.
Friendly reminder #2: Price matching is NOT the law. Never was, never will be. Nobody can stop you from shopping elsewhere.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2012
6972 posts
958 upvotes
Ottawa
mr_raider wrote: Hogwash. This man is a hero as far as I'm concerned. He made CS representatives miserable, and made them wait for him as he clogged up lines. He demanded they apologize to him for breaking terms of service.

He should win an award for making minimum wage employees miserable because they work for a Telco who they have no input in their policies?

That's like "sticking it to Walmart" by berating and insulting a Walmart cashier.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Feb 22, 2016
4495 posts
4023 upvotes
ConsoleWatcher wrote: He should win an award for making minimum wage employees miserable because they work for a Telco who they have no input in their policies?
That's like "sticking it to Walmart" by berating and insulting a Walmart cashier.
+1
No kidding! Maybe if @mr_raider had a business we should all crank-call his office 24/7, show up every day to harass his staff, and so on. If it's OK to harass one business, it should be OK to harass his business too.
You'd think a "cease and desist" letter served by the telecom's lawyers would have been enough to get him off their backs.... but I like the idea of throwing such pests in the joint to send a strong message to others. Called in one too many time so he got sent to the "OOP".. office of the police! HA!