Scammers and Warnings

Jayro aka Jerome Riley - lied about product sold

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2011 3:00 pm
Jul 1, 2003
954 posts
50 upvotes

Jayro aka Jerome Riley - lied about product sold

I recently purchased a supposedly unlocked 32gb iphone 4 from Jayro27 - Jerome Riley.
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/fs-nib-a ... ed-939126/

I met him in person to complete the transaction. He assured me it was factory unlocked and purchased from the Apple store in Fairview Mall and also provided a receipt as proof. I bought the phone and was happy with everything until a few days later when I tested it with different microsims and found it the phone was actually locked to Rogers. Unfortunately I did not have the sims with me when I tested out the phone in person.

I called Jerome about this problem the minute I figured it out and spoke to him about it once. He said he would look into it for me and make sure I got an unlocked phone or give me my money back. Tried calling and emailing him several times. He replied to one email saying he wasn't trying to avoid me but he was out of town so it was hard for him to make arrangements. Since then he has not returned any calls or emails from me.

Avoid dealing with this person at all costs!
3 replies
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
16514 posts
3319 upvotes
"Jerome Riley", lol.

Janakan is banned over at Hofo.
http://www.howardforums.com/member.php/27835-Jayro27

(647)291-0667

jayro_r@hotmail.com
janakan.gopal@gmail.com

Possible (old?) contact info:

416-829-0667
pakerino_cheeseball6@hotmail.com

Be careful with this, I don't know if he still owns the phone number. Have a look around the neighborhood with Google Street View and see if any of the cars look familiar.

CR Moving
8 Warden Ave
Scarborough, Ontario
Phone:416-829-0667
Blacklisted companies: Roku, Lenovo, Motorola, TP-Link, D-Link, Samsung, HP, LG, Public Mobile, EVGA, Blizzard
Jan 10, 2011
14 posts
Vancouver/Richmond
r2traps wrote: I recently purchased a supposedly unlocked 32gb iphone 4 from Jayro27 - Jerome Riley.
fs-nib-apple-iphone-4-32gb-unlocked-939126/

I met him in person to complete the transaction. He assured me it was factory unlocked and purchased from the Apple store in Fairview Mall and also provided a receipt as proof. I bought the phone and was happy with everything until a few days later when I tested it with different microsims and found it the phone was actually locked to Rogers. Unfortunately I did not have the sims with me when I tested out the phone in person.

I called Jerome about this problem the minute I figured it out and spoke to him about it once. He said he would look into it for me and make sure I got an unlocked phone or give me my money back. Tried calling and emailing him several times. He replied to one email saying he wasn't trying to avoid me but he was out of town so it was hard for him to make arrangements. Since then he has not returned any calls or emails from me.

Avoid dealing with this person at all costs!
Second email that you listed goes to: http://www.facebook.com/#!/DIRTYSOUTH?sk=info

The "old" contact info belongs to Michael Pak. Not sure who's who.

Michael Pak is pictured with a bunch of objectively attractive women. Maybe letting those women know what kind of an ******* her boyfriend is :razz:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)