Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Jays Shop

Jays Shop - Majestic jerseys on clearance

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2020 3:49 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
1341 posts
140 upvotes

Jays Shop - Majestic jerseys on clearance

Price:
$99 ~ $129
Savings:
~25% - 30%
Retailer:
Jays Shop
Hey all,

Just wanted to let any Blue Jays fans here know that the outgoing Majestic jerseys at the Jays Shop are finally on clearance due to change in sponsorship; today I bought the old WS years style throwback jersey (blank) at the Eaton Centre location for $99, reduced from usual $129 or so that they usually sell for. The discount is around the same ballpark for all outgoing Majestic jerseys, including ones with name and number of current players such as Bichette, Vladdy, Ryu, etc.

I believe the other sporting goods retailers out there (National sports, Sportchek etc) have about the same amount of discount going on for these jerseys but the stock at those places would likely be limited at this point; as of now at the Eaton Centre Location they still have plenty of jerseys of popular players out there in many sizes.

I checked the new Nike jerseys that came in and the quality of these are pretty much exactly the same as the Majestic ones, basically no difference except for the tags and the Nike swoosh on the chest (which no one really likes on front of a baseball jersey). I’ve heard a rumour that Nike actually took over Majestic’s production plant, which would explain the similarity. So if you have been thinking of getting an official jersey for this coming season, it would be best to just get the Majestic jersey at this reduced price while it lasts.
Images
  • 935D161A-97D7-4F0E-986B-CFF84186BD76.jpeg
11 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4336 posts
2740 upvotes
horrible price. jerseys were going for $39 at svp sports store In Toronto. Even when sportchek has a friends and family sale it works out to the same. I'd say wait as I imagine sportchek national sports will blow it out at a way lower price.

it's a no for me, thumbs down
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3660 posts
3739 upvotes
19.99 at SVP now. Still have stock. Mainly xxl though.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
1341 posts
140 upvotes
witenite wrote: horrible price. jerseys were going for $39 at svp sports store In Toronto. Even when sportchek has a friends and family sale it works out to the same. I'd say wait as I imagine sportchek national sports will blow it out at a way lower price.

it's a no for me, thumbs down
Maybe it’s just me but the Sportchek locations that I’ve been to seem to have very limited selection of Jays merch currently; most likely since it’s not the season, but once the season starts they will most likely bust out the Nike stuff for regular prices. National sports may be different since I haven’t checked in a while. SVP Is new to me so I’ll need to look into that.

For sure there’s probably better deals to be had if you look around (this is the official team store, after all), but what the Jays shop has currently is variety in selection (including throwbacks and Flex base player’s jersey that most other retailers seldom carry) and stock; at the very least, it’s going to be better deal than the new stock of Nike jerseys they will be selling at regular price, so do take note.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4336 posts
2740 upvotes
tomtomtom wrote: More sizes and lower price as the season gets going.
Amazon price....did they have the red jersey as well
Jan 3, 2013
995 posts
3914 upvotes
Toronto
Here's what the SVP jersey looks like - they only have this one style. It was a Black Friday deal but it's an every day deal now.

IMG_5249.jpeg
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
11388 posts
5760 upvotes
Vaughan
Coolcicada wrote: Here's what the SVP jersey looks like - they only have this one style. It was a Black Friday deal but it's an every day deal now.

IMG_5249.jpeg
Is it cool base or flex base? Any players or they are all blanks?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6680 posts
5358 upvotes
M-Arkham
kenchau wrote: Is it cool base or flex base? Any players or they are all blanks?
Blank coolbase
1x Virgin $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x koodo $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1777 posts
7183 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
SVP is that the si vous play sports in guessing?
What's in your wallet?
Mar 11, 2017
76 posts
19 upvotes
tomtomtom wrote: More sizes and lower price as the season gets going.
aren't these out of production with the sponsorship change? how are more sizes going to be available as the season gets going?
Nov 20, 2008
394 posts
90 upvotes
Coolcicada wrote: Here's what the SVP jersey looks like - they only have this one style. It was a Black Friday deal but it's an every day deal now.

IMG_5249.jpeg
all SVP locations? or specific ones?