Expired Hot Deals

[Jeep] Take a Jeep Test Drive, Receive $50 Amazon.ca Gift Code

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2019 10:56 pm
Mar 9, 2016
164 posts
99 upvotes
I got a pin this morning, with this whole link closed business, is it worth going in for a test drive?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15698 posts
2740 upvotes
Toronto
I think we will have to see how tomorrow goes, the website for obtaining a PIN may be closed but maybe the redemption is still open, who knows?
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1415 posts
1285 upvotes
Alberta
I had the link opened on my work computer all day... I JUST entered my info in the open tab from this morning and it generated a PIN for me... I will watch this thread develop before going for a test drive... I just start my first of six 12 hour shifts, so I set a date for July 16th... I'm sure this will be long gone before then though... Thanks op and the user who posted the link!
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
2728 posts
821 upvotes
Toronto
I got my PIN and just went to the dealership.

Pretty straight forward process, you do not have to adhere to the scheduled date/time.

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
2487 posts
1652 upvotes
No Bum Deals
marcsterr wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 8:04 pm
I got my PIN and just went to the dealership.

Pretty straight forward process, you do not have to adhere to the scheduled date/time.

Thanks OP!
Was the dealer able to punch in your code?
🢂 2x Koodo 35/5 [both FREE] | 1x Koodo 40/6 [paying $15] | 1x Fido Data 15/3 [FREE - Free GPad] 🢀
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
2728 posts
821 upvotes
Toronto
pooper wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 8:24 pm
Nope, he just logged it down in the computer. Hoping it works out lol
Nov 11, 2011
204 posts
137 upvotes
Quebec
Booked a time and got code. Went in and reception got no idea what it was until she asked someone. I said I want to test drive, took my info and bla blaed for a while, then the guy tells me if you are not in rush to buy, he can't go test drive with me. Manager comes to explain, same sht. Wasted my time. Tells me to book another day when they aren't busy. Lmao. What a joke.
Oct 22, 2016
216 posts
132 upvotes
Comox Valley
kira1337 wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 8:53 pm
Booked a time and got code. Went in and reception got no idea what it was until she asked someone. I said I want to test drive, took my info and bla blaed for a while, then the guy tells me if you are not in rush to buy, he can't go test drive with me. Manager comes to explain, same sht. Wasted my time. Tells me to book another day when they aren't busy. Lmao. What a joke.
Post a review on yelp or google. If a business wants to use a promotion to dig up business, and then they do not want to honor this promotion; I think it speaks of their business ethics, or lack of.
Sep 6, 2009
306 posts
263 upvotes
pooper wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 8:24 pm
Code works fine as of 9pm EST. Got email confirmation immediately.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
2764 posts
373 upvotes
User452441 wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 9:01 pm
Post a review on yelp or google. If a business wants to use a promotion to dig up business, and then they do not want to honor this promotion; I think it speaks of their business ethics, or lack of.
Completely agreed
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8138 posts
1090 upvotes
LDNA wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 4:33 pm
Just went for a test drive, the salesmen knew nothing about the promo, went to ask his boss and said Ok we are good and we went for a test drive. After the test drive when I ask if I am all set for the promo, he told me he knows nothing about the promo. I hate car salesmen. Wasted 30 min but luckily I was really shopping for a SUV and now I know how shit the Wrangler rides.
Next time tell the salesperson....

Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
May 14, 2018
144 posts
27 upvotes
Got the code in the morning and did the test drive but manager was not there at that time and they told me it they will fill that tomorrow morning. Btw they took a copy of my driving license! Thinking Face
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15698 posts
2740 upvotes
Toronto
kira1337 wrote:
Report the dealership to head office. The WHOLE PROMOTION is to get people into the dealership, looking at vehicles and test driving one.
Especially with an appointment, I'm sure they will not be pleased to hear they were "too busy."
RedFlagDeals addict
Jul 13, 2016
477 posts
253 upvotes
kira1337 wrote:
I would make a BBB complaint to Jeep headquarters.
Aug 6, 2016
119 posts
94 upvotes
Vancouver
kira1337 wrote:
Did the dealer contact you to arrange a time for the test drive? I don't think the preferred time thing they ask when creating the PIN means anything (If I remember correctly it actually says the dealer will contact you to arrange a time for the test drive). If you did all that and they said they were too busy, that's just bad business on their part.

The dealer called me and set up a time for the test drive, then sent me a confirmation email with the time and vehicle I wanted to test. Will see how it goes tomorrow.