Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Jeep

Take a Jeep Test Drive, Receive $50 Amazon.ca Gift Code

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2019 10:56 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6073 posts
6034 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Wife just got confirmation email, so it appears like if you have a code, you should be good.
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6073 posts
6034 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Krime1k wrote: Fair enough.
Yeah man, they give me 100 Amazon bucks, I can spend 100 bucks elsewhere.

The Keg I think this time... ;)
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2007
3032 posts
1083 upvotes
Mississauga
Uen124 wrote: Got an email from FCA

Good Day,

I hope this finds you well. I am reviewing the Jeep Summer Celebration Event Test Drive $50 Amazon gift card campaign and it appears as though you test drove a new Jeep SUV and I hope you enjoyed the ride!

As per the campaign rules and regulations, FCA Canada reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (including government issued photo identification) to participate in this Program. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification.

As such, I am requesting a scanned copy of your government issued driver’s license no later than July 12, 2019 at 5:00 pm EST. Once I receive this and confirm your eligibility we will process your gift card.

Thank you in advance,

FCA Canada Marketing.

Whats this? Anyone else getting this?
I got the email too as my dealer did not bothered give the test drive and did not took the DL copy as well.
but there might be a reason for getting this email as i tried two accounts one for me and the other for SO and the system did not allow to use the same address and ended up using a different address..
Well, either way i am not bothered to scan the SO licience and sent to these guys....
Oct 26, 2016
628 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
I just did this at a dealer and it went though, got the thank you email as well.

According to a post above, the system will register your address so you cant get more than 1 GC with this promo?...even though you have another pin for the SO?

Can anyone confirm the above with using the same physical address?
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
2209 posts
639 upvotes
I booked a test drive on this coming Sat, was going to test drive it anyway but my lease ends in a year so booked it early due to this deal...

Guess there's a 0.001% of getting that extra Amazon gift certificate to make it a win win :)
Sep 29, 2014
454 posts
721 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Went for a test drive today and the sales rep was aware of the offer, first thing he said was that they only send it out after you purchase the vehicle. Decided to test drive anyways since I haven't driven the new JL platform, and our family is looking for an suv. Drove pretty good for being an off road SUV. When they were talking numbers they wouldn't even give an otr price. I said I need to know the otr price before even conisdering it. He left and came back only with monthly and biweekly payments. Couldn't even tell me how much interest was being charged on the 84 month payment plan he came up with. Thanked him for his time but said I can't decide to purchase a vehicle solely on what the payment each month are. Definitely reinforced my negative bias toward the FCA brand.
May 8, 2013
684 posts
626 upvotes
London
nestleman wrote: I just did this at a dealer and it went though, got the thank you email as well.

According to a post above, the system will register your address so you cant get more than 1 GC with this promo?...even though you have another pin for the SO?

Can anyone confirm the above with using the same physical address?
If u think it won't work, then just add apartment number or a letter to the address.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3352 posts
2339 upvotes
Langley
bnfenix wrote: Went for a test drive today and the sales rep was aware of the offer, first thing he said was that they only send it out after you purchase the vehicle. Decided to test drive anyways since I haven't driven the new JL platform, and our family is looking for an suv. Drove pretty good for being an off road SUV. When they were talking numbers they wouldn't even give an otr price. I said I need to know the otr price before even conisdering it. He left and came back only with monthly and biweekly payments. Couldn't even tell me how much interest was being charged on the 84 month payment plan he came up with. Thanked him for his time but said I can't decide to purchase a vehicle solely on what the payment each month are. Definitely reinforced my negative bias toward the FCA brand.
Your patience is admirable. I would not have left there without me watching them input my information and getting the confirmation email.

The entire payments thing was stupid. These guys are hilarious.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6073 posts
6034 upvotes
No Bum Deals
bnfenix wrote: ...first thing he said was that they only send it out after you purchase the vehicle....
100% fresh hot steaming bull sh*t.
Get another sales person. This one is on crack.
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Feb 8, 2012
715 posts
719 upvotes
VANCOUVER
You can ask the dealership to call the following number if they are not sure about the promotion:
800-465-2001

I just received a call from Jeep to follow up with the promotion and that's the number they said I can provide to the dealership because they found out some of them have no idea what the promotion is about.
Oct 26, 2016
628 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
ryansluman wrote: If u think it won't work, then just add apartment number or a letter to the address.
Good idea, will try that.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2011
1213 posts
327 upvotes
STOUFFVILLE
Just went and got it done in Stouffville. I gave the lady a heads up on the promo, but wanted to try it. First thing that she did was immediately process the Amazon GC, we chatted about the Jeep after, but too bad they didnt have a manual one.

They have some in Mississauga jeep according to her.
Nov 18, 2017
226 posts
89 upvotes
bnfenix wrote: Went for a test drive today and the sales rep was aware of the offer, first thing he said was that they only send it out after you purchase the vehicle. Decided to test drive anyways since I haven't driven the new JL platform, and our family is looking for an suv. Drove pretty good for being an off road SUV. When they were talking numbers they wouldn't even give an otr price. I said I need to know the otr price before even conisdering it. He left and came back only with monthly and biweekly payments. Couldn't even tell me how much interest was being charged on the 84 month payment plan he came up with. Thanked him for his time but said I can't decide to purchase a vehicle solely on what the payment each month are. Definitely reinforced my negative bias toward the FCA brand.
jellytime wrote: Your patience is admirable. I would not have left there without me watching them input my information and getting the confirmation email.

The entire payments thing was stupid. These guys are hilarious.
You should call fca and complain
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
2028 posts
2009 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Why does the title of this thread now say "flyer required currently"?

If someone has a PIN they can still go into the Jeep dealership and get the gift card (YMMV on bad salespeople of course) but totally possible
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4686 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
chevyz07 wrote: Why does the title of this thread now say "flyer required currently"?

If someone has a PIN they can still go into the Jeep dealership and get the gift card (YMMV on bad salespeople of course) but totally possible
Because currently the only way to get a PIN is through the flyer.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2016
1047 posts
987 upvotes
Comox Valley
I received the PIN yesterday, and went this morning to Willowbrook Motors Ltd. 19611 Langley By-Pass, Langley, BC. In going in they were unaware of the promotion (at least they told me that). Had to wait close to 20 minutes for them to check it, and give me a sales rep. They were polite, and cool about it. Photocopy my DL, filled out form.

Then went for 7 minute test drive in the jeep. Short chat afterwards, no heavy push.

Got home received email stating
"Thank you for taking a summer test drive with Jeep. We hope that we delivered the driving experience you've been looking for. We encourage you to browse the Jeep lineup and discover your new favourite ride. Your Amazon.ca Gift Card is in the works and will be sent to this email address at the end of our Jeep Summer Celebration Event."

Pleasant experience,
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10483 posts
7615 upvotes
ON
Gtaphotog wrote: How would a scammer know that they just test drove a new Jeep and which email was provided for the promo though?
Must be a rfder Face Without Mouth🤦🏻‍♂️
If they got access to someone's email, it's simply a matter of using common sense to find a way to play someone for information or money.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)