Expired Hot Deals

[Jeep] Take a Jeep Test Drive, Receive $50 Amazon.ca Gift Code

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2019 10:56 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 10, 2015
1582 posts
443 upvotes
St. Catharines, ON
Oh man, I want this deal so bad!

I really want to get my wife into a Wrangler JL. We test drove one a few weeks ago, and she really liked it. We drove the 2.0, but I'd like to try the 3.6L as well, since it is the cheaper option. They have all gotten so expensive though. We could really use the extra $50!

Hopefully in 3 years or so, we will be able to get her into one. Probably used, though they seem to hold their value very well.
Member
Oct 11, 2018
200 posts
238 upvotes
Oh-Terry-Oh
Thanks OP! Upvote for the effort. Will be checking the mailbox and hopefully get this
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
16929 posts
4128 upvotes
Toronto
stizarch wrote: I found this on google

Register for a PIN on this link
Awesome, let the games begin!

I will add this to the first post.
Last edited by DaVibe on Jul 9th, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedFlagDeals addict
Member
Feb 25, 2007
266 posts
116 upvotes
rkjredflag wrote: Oh man, I want this deal so bad!

I really want to get my wife into a Wrangler JL. We test drove one a few weeks ago, and she really liked it. We drove the 2.0, but I'd like to try the 3.6L as well, since it is the cheaper option. They have all gotten so expensive though. We could really use the extra $50!

Hopefully in 3 years or so, we will be able to get her into one. Probably used, though they seem to hold their value very well.
We’ve had a JL Sahara Unlimited since Feb 2018. Since we bought it early we have a 3.6L. Other than the atrocious fuel economy I’m super impressed by it. I came from owning purely Toyota/Honda. Agree with the expensive comment I had employee pricing on it as I worked for a supplier and it came out to about $60k after tax. Although we ticked off like every option. We hike in the Adirondacks and drive up north so the LED lights really do help.

All in all a joy to own, especially the Uber easy oil change. I do it myself.
Newbie
Jun 12, 2019
9 posts
64 upvotes
Great deal, but doesn't seem fair for the saleperson
Member
Feb 18, 2005
340 posts
128 upvotes
Ottawa
Careful they may run out of cards (especially since this is posted on RFD now), as per website link:

"Take a Jeep SUV out for a spin and we'll give you a $50 Amazon.ca Gift Card* just for celebrating the summer with us. But don't wait, quantities are limited."
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 10, 2015
1582 posts
443 upvotes
St. Catharines, ON
mac_ec wrote: We’ve had a JL Sahara Unlimited since Feb 2018. Since we bought it early we have a 3.6L. Other than the atrocious fuel economy I’m super impressed by it. I came from owning purely Toyota/Honda. Agree with the expensive comment I had employee pricing on it as I worked for a supplier and it came out to about $60k after tax. Although we ticked off like every option. We hike in the Adirondacks and drive up north so the LED lights really do help.

All in all a joy to own, especially the Uber easy oil change. I do it myself.
I'm happy to hear you are enjoying your Wrangler.

I've gone through the build and price numerous times, and it is hard to turn down too many options on the Sahara. My wife really likes bright colours, premium stereos, heated seats, and other optional goodies. I really hope we can get her into one. She's in a Mini Countryman right now, and personally, I've never loved that car, but she likes it. I'm not sure if we will ever be able to make the pricing work though. Time will tell.

I'm also eagerly awaiting the reveal of the Ford Bronco, as that is the only SUV that might be somewhat comparable to the Wrangler.
Member
Mar 18, 2008
415 posts
367 upvotes
Toronto
Jon Lai wrote: Many salespeople will just process your code if you tell them you're only there for the GC.
Lol just walk in and tell them that I’m here for the Amazon GC?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 10, 2015
1582 posts
443 upvotes
St. Catharines, ON
typhooney wrote: Lol just walk in and tell them that I’m here for the Amazon GC?
We've seen a lot of these offers over the years from various automotive brands, so clearly they feel it is worth their while, even after considering sales people being tied up for a while by non-serious buyers.
Member
Feb 25, 2007
266 posts
116 upvotes
rkjredflag wrote: I'm happy to hear you are enjoying your Wrangler.

I've gone through the build and price numerous times, and it is hard to turn down too many options on the Sahara. My wife really likes bright colours, premium stereos, heated seats, and other optional goodies. I really hope we can get her into one. She's in a Mini Countryman right now, and personally, I've never loved that car, but she likes it. I'm not sure if we will ever be able to make the pricing work though. Time will tell.

I'm also eagerly awaiting the reveal of the Ford Bronco, as that is the only SUV that might be somewhat comparable to the Wrangler.
Oh I forgot, there’s a little gremlin in my Wrangler with the heated seats. Apparently it only happens for my wife and they turn off my themselves and won’t turn on again. I can’t replicate it and neither can the FCA techs. You’ve been warned... lol
Member
Aug 27, 2006
213 posts
38 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Hmm. Would love to try out the Gladiator.
Sr. Member
Dec 15, 2006
808 posts
421 upvotes
Ottawa
CertainSomeone wrote: Thanks OP! Upvote for the effort. Will be checking the mailbox and hopefully get this
Just sign up for a PIN using the link in Post #15.
Sr. Member
Apr 19, 2017
839 posts
651 upvotes
"You will be contacted by your selected dealership to schedule an appointment based on your preferences indicated below."

Im good.

Top