Expired Hot Deals

[Jeep] Take a Jeep Test Drive, Receive $50 Amazon.ca Gift Code

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2019 10:56 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 10, 2015
1572 posts
434 upvotes
St. Catharines, ON
mac_ec wrote: Oh I forgot, there’s a little gremlin in my Wrangler with the heated seats. Apparently it only happens for my wife and they turn off my themselves and won’t turn on again. I can’t replicate it and neither can the FCA techs. You’ve been warned... lol
Huh. A quick search shows you are definitely not alone with that issue, and there are plenty of reports of the same problem on the JK too.

Noted.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 10, 2015
1572 posts
434 upvotes
St. Catharines, ON
sandeep8g wrote: "You will be contacted by your selected dealership to schedule an appointment based on your preferences indicated below."

Im good.

My dealer called me within 15 minutes of submitting the form!

I'm going tomorrow evening. :)
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1303 posts
774 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
mac_ec wrote: Oh I forgot, there’s a little gremlin in my Wrangler with the heated seats. Apparently it only happens for my wife and they turn off my themselves and won’t turn on again. I can’t replicate it and neither can the FCA techs. You’ve been warned... lol
I hope I don't get that problem in my JK
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 11, 2005
7185 posts
788 upvotes
TO
stizarch wrote: I found this on google

https://forms.chryslercanada.ca/contest ... efSrc=news

Register for a PIN on this link
Thanks, it's better if you remove direct link and rather put in quotes to copy/paste -
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2350 posts
1045 upvotes
B.C.
BinaryJay wrote: I chucked mine directly into recycling on purpose.

I just can't see myself going through a whole sales pitch for a vehicle I have zero interest in ever driving just for $50.
I can't imagine the relentless hounding that would come from one of these test drives.

The american brands are the worst! I test drove a Ford and they wouldn't stop calling. I can't imagine that ever working, but I guess they need to look busy to get paid if they aren't selling cars!
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
42827 posts
3362 upvotes
Richmond Hill
BinaryJay wrote: Really? I would have thought that they'd get in trouble for not forcing the test drive on you. I'm not sure I have it in me to go in there just to demand a gift card regardless. :)
Not "demand", but a lot of the guys will just do it for you if they know you're not interested in buying the car at all. They'd rather not be tied up to someone who's not earning them commission.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 19, 2003
19126 posts
6000 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
lennyandcarl wrote: I can't imagine the relentless hounding that would come from one of these test drives.

The american brands are the worst! I test drove a Ford and they wouldn't stop calling. I can't imagine that ever working, but I guess they need to look busy to get paid if they aren't selling cars!
I wouldn't know. The last time I owned an american car was my first car and last american car. That thing was the worst...
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 23, 2009
5050 posts
1913 upvotes
BinaryJay wrote: I wouldn't know. The last time I owned an american car was my first car and last american car. That thing was the worst...
No kidding, same her , what a hunk of POS that truck was
Jr. Member
Nov 12, 2017
116 posts
133 upvotes
TorontoEh wrote: Thanks, it's better if you remove direct link and rather put in quotes to copy/paste -
Is that to hide the referral?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 10, 2015
1572 posts
434 upvotes
St. Catharines, ON
lennyandcarl wrote: I can't imagine the relentless hounding that would come from one of these test drives.

The american brands are the worst! I test drove a Ford and they wouldn't stop calling. I can't imagine that ever working, but I guess they need to look busy to get paid if they aren't selling cars!
I've taken several of these promotional test drives, and have never gotten repeat follow-ups from sales people.

I've taken lots of test drives outside of promotions as well. I don't think I've ever had a salesperson follow-up more than once after a dealership visit.
Member
Jul 12, 2012
330 posts
98 upvotes
Sarnia
Going in now to do a test drive. I will report back with the details.
Jr. Member
Aug 6, 2016
138 posts
109 upvotes
Vancouver
Got a code, planned to go test drive a Rubicon this week anyways so a free $50 gift card was a no brainer for me.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2589 posts
837 upvotes
Kingston
Still no diesel in Canada? Not interested with the horrendous fuel economy otherwise.
Member
Jan 29, 2018
319 posts
287 upvotes
JC69 wrote: Still no diesel in Canada? Not interested with the horrendous fuel economy otherwise.
Available next year
Member
Mar 18, 2008
298 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
rkjredflag wrote: We've seen a lot of these offers over the years from various automotive brands, so clearly they feel it is worth their while, even after considering sales people being tied up for a while by non-serious buyers.
Yeah I probably will do the test drive itself...not sure if I would offend anyone by just asking them to process the code.

Top