Expired Hot Deals

[Jeep] Take a Jeep Test Drive, Receive $50 Amazon.ca Gift Code

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2019 10:56 pm
Apr 14, 2018
111 posts
123 upvotes
Did anyone not get a gift card yet, even after receiving the confirmation email right after the test drive? I checked my spam folder and nothing! What should I do?
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2560 posts
1923 upvotes
Winnipeg
Watoko wrote:
Aug 6th, 2019 2:53 pm
Did anyone not get a gift card yet, even after receiving the confirmation email right after the test drive? I checked my spam folder and nothing! What should I do?
Same here :-(
I’m not cheap……I’m frugal!!!
Apr 14, 2018
111 posts
123 upvotes
Vikram19 wrote:
Aug 6th, 2019 3:20 pm
Same here :-(
I called ‭the special events number 1 (800) 211-1984‬ and they told me that they’re still sending them out until mid-August and that if I don’t receive it by then to give them a call to follow up.

Hang tight!
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2560 posts
1923 upvotes
Winnipeg
Watoko wrote:
Aug 6th, 2019 3:28 pm
I called ‭the special events number 1 (800) 211-1984‬ and they told me that they’re still sending them out until mid-August and that if I don’t receive it by then to give them a call to follow up.

Hang tight!
Thank you for the info! I can breathe easy now!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
9090 posts
2933 upvotes
Toronto
Watoko wrote:
Aug 6th, 2019 2:53 pm
I got mine 7/26, but didn't realize that i had it until I started looking for it 8/2.
The email address is a little odd, jeep@chrycan.com, so it didn't come up on a search for chrysler. Just in case you also get a lot of mail and spam to look through
Jul 12, 2019
3 posts
4 upvotes
I DID NOT even receive a confirmation email post test-drive and when asking him about it he ignores the inquiry. Seems like he took my code. This was at Downsview FCA
Deal Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
9090 posts
2933 upvotes
Toronto
theb4698 wrote:
Aug 7th, 2019 11:11 am
I DID NOT even receive a confirmation email post test-drive and when asking him about it he ignores the inquiry. Seems like he took my code. This was at Downsview FCA
Complain to Chrysler with names and dates, and details of unresponded emails. At least you can cause them problems, if so.
Oct 28, 2018
5 posts
1 upvote
Same issue in Montreal at the Cote de Liesse dealership. We test drove our cars with the individual pin codes on July 15. Never received a confirmation email from Jeep (other than original one with promo/pin codes). Followed up three times with the salesperson and dealership, only received a response today saying the "promotion ended." Had to follow up with the special events number and they indicated as mentioned above, cards are still going out.
Jan 21, 2017
4 posts
4 upvotes
FYI - Spoke with FCA Special Events, the people running this, and they confirmed that I will NOT be getting a gift card as the dealership (Mississauga GO Jeep on Battleford) did not enter the PIN number, and there is nothing they can do, despite my having actually gone for the test drive and getting an email that day from the sales rep. Really let down!
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
2493 posts
1067 upvotes
Edmonton
Adamshep wrote:
Aug 15th, 2019 12:20 pm
FYI - Spoke with FCA Special Events, the people running this, and they confirmed that I will NOT be getting a gift card as the dealership (Mississauga GO Jeep on Battleford) did not enter the PIN number, and there is nothing they can do, despite my having actually gone for the test drive and getting an email that day from the sales rep. Really let down!
Dealership error - hold them accountable. They should cough up the gift card regardless.
Jan 21, 2017
4 posts
4 upvotes
While I agree if it were a dealership error.. the salesperson replied to my email right away and said he did enter it and that he would contact FCA for me. Also I caught FCA in a bit of a lie as they told me they ran out of gift cards mid July.. I got my pin July 20th. I told them if you ran out why would you issue Pins.. and why would you not inform people who registered that the event was over . They couldn't answer that. Very poorly run program all in all. I am caught in a he said she said situation now. End of the day means I wouldn't buy a car from this company as they cannot be trusted to keep their word and communicate clearly.
Nov 21, 2006
486 posts
220 upvotes
Same here - I took the test drive and actually trying it for a real buy
No code no nothing...
I wouldn't waste my time with emails begging for a gift card but never again consider buying a Jeep - their attitude tells everything
The market is so saturated that $50 can make the difference
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2560 posts
1923 upvotes
Winnipeg
Finally received my gift card today. Did the test drive on July 22nd!
Penalty Box
Apr 19, 2017
829 posts
634 upvotes
Raceway Chrysler in Etobicoke said the person responsible for inputting the codes has moved.
BBB complaint filed.
CucuCovers, GreatCanadianRebates, LendingLoop, Mintos, PayMi, Stack, Tangerine, TransferWise, Uber, Wealthsimple