• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2006 10:51 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 26, 2003
216 posts
2 upvotes

Jelly Belly

I see jelly beans everywhere but I'm looking for Jelly Bellies in particular. Where can I find stores that sell Jelly Belly?
5 replies
Nov 15, 2004
28 posts
I've seen the smaller variety bags recently at Shopper's Drug Mart. They also used to be at Zellers and the Bay but that was awhile back; not sure if they still carry them.
May 20, 2003
253 posts
7 upvotes
freakygirl wrote:I see jelly beans everywhere but I'm looking for Jelly Bellies in particular. Where can I find stores that sell Jelly Belly?
Sugar Mountain sells their candy at 1.69 /100g which is the cheapest i've seen for jelly belly's where you get ot pick your flavours. the 2lb bags at costco are really cheap but you get a mixture of flavours. We looked at getting them off [rfdlink=/forums/autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=78]ebay[/rfdlink] as well but the exchange/shipping costs ate up most of the savings.

For our wedding we bought 30 lb's (3 x 10lb boxes) of jelly belly's from sugar mountain in the beaches (toronto queen east) store and we got a 10% discount off that price for ordering bulk. they have a website with a store list also, there's a few stores in and around toronto http://www.sugarmountain.ca/stores/stores.htm .
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2004
3395 posts
10 upvotes
Costco. Its sold in this kg bag packaged under Kirkland but it says Jelly Belly on it. Its like 10$? Forget.
:mad: :lol:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)