Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Jingle Jam

Jingle Jam 2022 is back! 85+ Steam Games & Support Charities - $58 CAD (£35)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2022 11:39 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
4544 posts
10440 upvotes

Jingle Jam 2022 is back! 85+ Steam Games & Support Charities - $58 CAD (£35)

Deal Link:
Price:
$58
Savings:
$1,880,97%
Retailer:
Jingle Jam
blob-652f622b-eb12-488c-9b03-d4ffe4de4f1d[1].png

Jingle Jam - the world's biggest games charity event - is back!!

Home:
https://www.jinglejam.co.uk

Donate:
https://jinglejam.tiltify.com

FAQ:
https://info.tiltify.com/support/soluti ... e-jam-faqs

Jingle Jam brings together the whole gaming community in an epic and emotional event that runs from 1 - 14 December. Donate to help charities hit their goals and receive the Jingle Jam 2022 Games Collection consisting of 85+ Steam games.

You can donate a minimum of £35 (around $58 CAD) in a single transaction (one donation) and select a reward to support great causes and get awesome games! This year's collection is the biggest and most valuable ever - containing 86 games and 4 extra codes for exclusive discounts (noted below) with a combined value of over £1,140 ($1,880+ CAD). Rewards are limited to the first 100,000 eligible donations between December 1 (starting at 5pm GMT) and December 14, 2022 (ending 11:59 PM GMT) - so don’t delay!

Sorted games list with Steam links and short descriptions:

Discounts:

This year, Jingle Jam is supporting these amazing charities:

British Red Cross
Providing critical aid to those affected by the conflict in Ukraine and to young people who have found safety in the UK.

Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)
Standing together with teenagers and young adults by providing advice and support that helps break down the stigma around suicide, standing up to the stereotypes that surround it, and showing that life is always worth living.

Dogs For Autism
Springboard the work of Dogs for Autism's 'Autistic Youth Independence Programme', transforming so many more lives one cheeky puppy at a time.

The Grand Appeal
Funding the Jingle Jam Building, a pioneering and transformational development for the young patients at Bristol Children's Hospital.

Huntington's Disease Association
Support for over 300 children and young people currently impacted by the effects of the rare, hereditary, degenerative and extremely complex neurological disorder.

Kidscape
Provide life-changing, practical help to children and families impacted by bullying. With your help, we can help every child beat bullying, no matter who they are or where they are from.

Mermaids
Create more opportunities for transgender, nonbinary and gender-diverse children and young people to connect, be themselves, experience trans joy, and thrive.

Movember
Tackling some of the most complex health issues facing men today, including prostate and testicular cancer.

Reset Mental Health
Improve the mental wellbeing of young black adults from underfunded and underserved black communities through the delivery of free mental health services.

SpecialEffect
Bring fun and inclusion to hundreds more disabled gamers and seriously ill children in 2023.

Special Olympics Great Britain
Send a team of Special Olympics GB athletes to represent Great Britain at the Special Olympics World Summer Games 2023 in Berlin—the world’s largest inclusive sporting event—which uses the power of sport to transform the lives of people with intellectual disabilities around the world.

Whale and Dolphin Conservation
Protecting Honeydew and other whales and dolphins in their natural habitat in Scotland.
8 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
4544 posts
10440 upvotes
Fixed the game descriptions - they were in the wrong order for each game. Should be correct now.

Give this as a gift to a gamer in your life for Christmas! They'll love you for it. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2020
1196 posts
3426 upvotes
I get it’s for charity, this is a lot of shovelware tho. Plateup is the only game here I kinda enjoyed and didn’t put more than a handful of hours into it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
4544 posts
10440 upvotes
Mlj223 wrote: I get it’s for charity, this is a lot of shovelware tho. Plateup is the only game here I kinda enjoyed and didn’t put more than a handful of hours into it.
I couldn't disagree more. It's not like this is loaded up with AAA games, but this list is loaded with fun games, most with highly positive reviews on Steam.

And yes, it's a charity thing first... having said that:

I'm going to have hours upon hours of entertainment with these on my Steam Deck (as will my kids).
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1664 posts
537 upvotes
St. John's
Not much in this one that I would want but nice selection all the same.

There is one game I would love to have though: Vibrant Venture. If anyone has that and is interested in a trade, shoot me a PM please!
Feb 4, 2015
629 posts
2238 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Steamgifts link:
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/s ... work-after

Lots of rebundles, but that's to be expected I guess. If you are not a bundle buyer there is good value here.

Overall ~85 games for $60 so ~70 cents each.

Average Steam rating: ~85
Median # of reviews: 356
Shovelware games: 18 (defined as < 100 reviews)

Groupbuy might make sense here.. but going to be so much work! haha
Jan 13, 2022
102 posts
319 upvotes
85 games and none of which will get a single minute of playtime
Jun 4, 2011
28 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver
I am only interested in PlateUp! If anyone would like to trade for some other games, maybe we can work something out?
Oct 15, 2019
74 posts
58 upvotes
Ottawa
This must be the most awful list I've ever seen. It's like they're not even trying to get decent games.