Hot Deals

[JJ Bean Coffee Roasters] A FREE Bag of JJ Bean Coffee (340g, 12oz) with $20+ Orders

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2021 7:06 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Mar 6, 2021
6 posts
10 upvotes

A FREE Bag of JJ Bean Coffee (340g, 12oz) with $20+ Orders

Deal Link:
Expiry:
June 20, 2021
Retailer:
JJ Bean Coffee Roasters
Receive a FREE bag of JJ Bean's Classic&Caramelized Coffee Beans (340g, 12oz) when you spend $20+ at BlackBall Dessert (30% off storewide) via Fantuan Delivery.

Plus, new user receive $25 off value of coupons + additional $10 off with promo code NEW10
Images
  • flyer.jpeg
Last edited by cyn1114 on Jun 11th, 2021 6:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
11 replies
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
14505 posts
8415 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Edit title, must spend $20
Member
Jul 12, 2013
304 posts
210 upvotes
Thx. Ordered 2 desserts with one bag jj bean. I buy jj bean often so its a good deal for me.
[OP]
Newbie
Mar 6, 2021
6 posts
10 upvotes
Oh wow, you are fast!
When did you order it? How did you like the desserts?
Member
Jul 12, 2013
304 posts
210 upvotes
cyn1114 wrote: Oh wow, you are fast!
When did you order it? How did you like the desserts?
lol. Still on the way. Will let u know later.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 24, 2008
1384 posts
284 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
does it count as $20 after discounts, alot of the stores got 30% off.

Or is it $20 before discount price :P
Member
Jul 12, 2013
304 posts
210 upvotes
Chivancouver wrote: lol. Still on the way. Will let u know later.
Dessert comes separate with ice. JJ bean roasted on Jun 8 so it is fresh which is good.
I have to wait for my wife to try dessert later.
Member
Jun 23, 2016
343 posts
530 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
Not down voting but I'm taking issue with companies' usage of the word free, especially in the past few years.

If you have to spend money, NOTHING is free. At all. "Free" means you get something at no expense. This is akin to "spend $xx.xx, save (cost of "free" item)." In reality this is WORSE than saving $xx.xx when you spend $xx.xx because they tell you how you'll use your savings.

Seems like a decent deal just fed up with this style of marketing that is now ubiquitous.
[OP]
Newbie
Mar 6, 2021
6 posts
10 upvotes
Jenniyah wrote: does it count as $20 after discounts, alot of the stores got 30% off.

Or is it $20 before discount price :P
I knowww...attractive!
I believed it should be $20 after discount price, and you need to add the free coffee item into your cart. =]
[OP]
Newbie
Mar 6, 2021
6 posts
10 upvotes
Chivancouver wrote: Dessert comes separate with ice. JJ bean roasted on Jun 8 so it is fresh which is good.
I have to wait for my wife to try dessert later.
That's sweetttt!
Thank you for your feedback Face Savouring Delicious Food
Member
Jul 12, 2013
304 posts
210 upvotes
cyn1114 wrote: That's sweetttt!
Thank you for your feedback Face Savouring Delicious Food
Np. Just tried. Slush or crushed ice is good. Another one Peach gum with milk is in a small bowl does not worth it.

Top