[Joe Fresh] $3.64 men's polo JOE FRESH

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2018 11:41 am
[OP]
Aug 28, 2004
112 posts
114 upvotes

[Joe Fresh] $3.64 men's polo JOE FRESH

Great deal at JOE FRESH. PLUS 6% back via ebates Canada Day promo. Using the discount code at Joe fresh you can get 30% off clearance bringing the polo to $3.64. Plus, I have PC Insiders so I also get 20x points and free delivery (otherwise free delivery at certain threshold). Note that the polos say new arrivals, but the disc code works--probably "new arrivals" to their clearance zone.
57 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
1110 posts
435 upvotes
Kitchener. Ontario
Shipping kills the deal for me but otherwise amazing deal especially if u can hit the 50 dollar minimum
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
3830 posts
1763 upvotes
Vancouver
jrs101 wrote:
Jul 1st, 2018 3:58 pm
Great deal at JOE FRESH. PLUS 6% back via ebates Canada Day promo. Using the discount code at Joe fresh you can get 30% off clearance bringing the polo to $3.64. Plus, I have PC Insiders so I also get 20x points and free delivery (otherwise free delivery at certain threshold). Note that the polos say new arrivals, but the disc code works--probably "new arrivals" to their clearance zone.
What is the discount code?

Ron.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
7293 posts
3541 upvotes
North York
Thanks OP! I am in need of polos anyway, so added a few more of the $22 for 2 promo ones to get free shipping.
Works out to around $7 per shirt before tax, plus 6% ebates.
[OP]
Aug 28, 2004
112 posts
114 upvotes
DragonRider wrote:
Jul 1st, 2018 7:38 pm
Thanks OP! I am in need of polos anyway, so added a few more of the $22 for 2 promo ones to get free shipping.
Works out to around $7 per shirt before tax, plus 6% ebates.
Anyone who travels, I really recommend getting the no fee PC MasterCard and signing up for their PC Insiders program--FOR THE FREE SHIPPING FROM JOE FRESH. . PC Insiders program has ~$120 annual fee but you get a $99 travel credit at PC Travel (they painlessly price match--I know as I needed them to, and they just pulled up the competitive website while I was on phone and did adjustment and applied credit right away)

But you also get 20x points on Joe Fresh, PC Organics, and at BeautyBoutique. Plus free shipping, no min, And a twice yearly gift delivered to your door. This one just came on Friday ~$40-$50 of product.

But, this is all dependant on travel, and shopping any Loblaw banners and / or Shoppers.
Images
  • IMG_9882.JPG
  • IMG_9885.JPG
  • IMG_9886.JPG
[OP]
Aug 28, 2004
112 posts
114 upvotes
And TODAY ONLY, Mon Jul 2nd, get 10% back from ebates!!
Jul 8, 2012
793 posts
158 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Bought two of the 2 for $22 pique (classic) polos in store. I have a longer torso and the polos were not long enough for my liking. Using them for work so not a huge deal as I only expect one year from them.

If you are looking for cheap pique polos, Walmart has them for $10 as a regular price...longer body and better fit for me.
May 30, 2006
516 posts
589 upvotes
Went through Ebates, put a few items in cart, and all of a sudden:

OOPS... we apologize.
OUPS... désolés.
We’re upgrading technology to bring you the best possible shopping experience. Please check back shortly.

Nous mettons à jour notre site Web pour vous offrir la meilleure expérience magasinage. Veuillez réessayez un peu plus tard.

Will be pissed if the cashback doesn't come through because of this...
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3142 posts
983 upvotes
Mississauga
lol, I was close to the $50 threshold already
blank
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1158 posts
1067 upvotes
Wellimshopping wrote:
Jul 2nd, 2018 12:26 am
Has anyone been able to find these items in store?
Meadowvale superstore (Mississauga) has a cardboard pallet of these polos