[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3651 posts
1070 upvotes
Vancouver

[Joe Fresh] Joe Fresh Apparel $10 off $50 coupon

Hope this isn't a repost.

Got this in my email today. New summer arrivals at Joe Fresh Apparel (Superstore/Loblaws). Included was a $10 off coupon for purchases of $50 or more!

Valid now through June.

The coupon is a PDF to print out to present at the store, I've uploaded it via mediafire. If there's a better way, let me know... :lol:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zkmmyxlyz ... pon_en.pdf
9 replies
Apr 15, 2008
3 posts
Im not sure why but I couldn't open the pdf. It's probably just me, but any way you could try reposting this? I love the Joe Fresh hosiery collection lol I need to buy more since I got a run in my favourite pair =(
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1307 posts
694 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
I'm actually a big fan of Joe fresh stuff, I was surprised at the quality since it wad being sold at superstore. I got a wicked windbreaker on their clearance rack for $10 a few weeks ago :D
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3651 posts
1070 upvotes
Vancouver
vt101 wrote: Im not sure why but I couldn't open the pdf. It's probably just me, but any way you could try reposting this? I love the Joe Fresh hosiery collection lol I need to buy more since I got a run in my favourite pair =(
Hmm I just tried the mediafire link and was able to download and open the PDF.

Not sure if you want to PM me your email and I can try emailing you the PDF.
Banned
Feb 11, 2005
1828 posts
35 upvotes
VanCity
I just bought a fullzip sweat top for $20...the stuff isn't bad.
Aug 7, 2008
277 posts
19 upvotes
Yeah, not sure why the original PDF is so massive. Took forever to load off their website.

Anyways, I used this today. Cashier wouldn't let my sister use it after me for a separate purchase so make sure to print multiples if you are going with someone else and plan to buy $100+ of stuff together. I only wanted $22 of stuff so splitting it with my sister worked for me.

Are the barcodes unique? I used one generated off my own email but the cashier took it so I can't compare.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
6945 posts
1474 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
The PDF is big because they include a gigantic image that covers 3/4 of the page. This is probably a direct image of the print flyer.

I like Joe fresh stuff. It's good quality and price is excellent.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Feb 16, 2004
869 posts
99 upvotes
Thanks op, used it with no problems. Cashier didn't really care and just scanned it and it took the $10 off, but only after clothes were scanned, taking a percentage off each item until it reached $10 i think.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)