Joe Fresh - get an extra 30% Off INCLUDING on Sale items

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2018 12:36 am
[OP]
Sep 14, 2011
51 posts
172 upvotes

[Joe Fresh] Joe Fresh - get an extra 30% Off INCLUDING on Sale items

So they added an additional 30% off. I loaded up and saved a total of 52% off when I included sale items. The discounts don't apply to the door crasher special though.

Loaded up for X-Mas - and got 6% back through E-bates. It might as well have been free!
10 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2015
1550 posts
672 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
I didn't think they had great deals this year. No free shipping on any amount, which I think they had last year. Disappointing.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
24204 posts
12230 upvotes
Toronto
Online return policy is probably still atrocious.
In-store is the way to go with these guys. Did well in-store, personally.
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Mar 21, 2016
171 posts
138 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: Online return policy is probably still atrocious.
I picked up a couple items in store as well. Got a dress and a pair of tights for <$30 tax in. Thanks for posting, OP!
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18004 posts
8988 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: Online return policy is probably still atrocious.
When we had an item to return we just went to our local RCSS to return it and everything was straight forward.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
24204 posts
12230 upvotes
Toronto
TrevorK wrote: When we had an item to return we just went to our local RCSS to return it and everything was straight forward.
Must be on sale items then, was no returns.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2015
1550 posts
672 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
The problem with shopping in-store is that given they have such a huge, ever-changing inventory, the item I want is never there, or at least my size isn't. I wish you could check online for store availability (like Ikea does). Its just a waste of time for me to go to the store. I'm not going to buy something else instead.

By the way, its now 35% off for Cyber Monday. I just got the email. Still no free shipping.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18004 posts
8988 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: Must be on sale items then, was no returns.
Clearance items are final sale - I suspect this is what happened to you. It's all in your cart when you checkout though where it states which items are final sale.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
24204 posts
12230 upvotes
Toronto
TrevorK wrote: Clearance items are final sale - I suspect this is what happened to you. It's all in your cart when you checkout though where it states which items are final sale.
Its never happened to me personally, because I avoided the transaction altogether.
Its more than just clearance items, because that's every store. Maybe we moaned enough that they paid attention and changed it.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
24204 posts
12230 upvotes
Toronto
icantfigureoutausername wrote: The problem with shopping in-store is that given they have such a huge, ever-changing inventory, the item I want is never there, or at least my size isn't. I wish you could check online for store availability (like Ikea does). Its just a waste of time for me to go to the store. I'm not going to buy something else instead.

By the way, its now 35% off for Cyber Monday. I just got the email. Still no free shipping.
Very good suggestion, I agree each store is hit or miss with consistency. I've been quite a few lol
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2011
1464 posts
1494 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP

I was carting things and the BLACKFRIDAY18 code expired at 12:04am but CYBER35 activated for extra 5% off

Also Ebates app was 12% cash back instead of 6% prior to midnight

Free shipping too

Picked up lots of kids clothing for like 61% stacked

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)