• Jan 1st, 2019 11:37 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 16, 2018
349 posts
710 upvotes

[Joe Fresh] Pc Optimum Deal Ymmv

Right now on joe fresh you get 30,000 points for spending 100.

Another 20,000 for your personal offer if you have it check its 1000 for 5.00 spent on joe fresh online or in stores . Alot of people seem to have this offer.

Plus 10.00 ebates for the 10% back

If you need clothes right now is a good time to grab stuff check out the clearance to could stack some good sales with this deal

Today is the last day
Last edited by Mamabearrina on Dec 31st, 2018 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
19 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2017
1127 posts
1328 upvotes
Kitchener
PC insiders points dont stack with any other offer. I've tried before at zehrs. Especially not per $ spend site wide offers.

Maybe if the checkout shows they will apply? I know beauty boutique was updated to start showing them, and they do at least stack with the base amount 1.5%.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2016
3048 posts
5276 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure if PC insider will stack or not, but there is a welcome 10% offer if it's your first time online purchase, and it will stack. Don't foget!

Edit: I think what #2 said is true.
Blackout periods apply for Joe Fresh branded products in association with Black Friday and Boxing Day promotional periods, and may occur at any time from November 16 through December 6 and from December 26 through January 9 each year. During these periods you will not earn points through the PC Insiders program for Joe Fresh branded items purchased online at joefresh.com, at Loblaw banner stores or at Joe Fresh stores. Blackout dates may vary each year; we will advise you of the exact dates via email leading up to the holiday season each year.

With that being said, it's still a warm deal, but I will skip. 20% from PC insider is a lot, a deciding factor for me because I have enough clothes.
[OP]
Nov 16, 2018
349 posts
710 upvotes
LarryT778370 wrote: Not sure if PC insider will stack or not, but there is a welcome 10% offer if it's your first time online purchase, and it will stack. Don't foget!

Blackout periods apply for Joe Fresh branded products in association with Black Friday and Boxing Day promotional periods, and may occur at any time from November 16 through December 6 and from December 26 through January 9 each year. During these periods you will not earn points through the PC Insiders program for Joe Fresh branded items purchased online at joefresh.com, at Loblaw banner stores or at Joe Fresh stores. Blackout dates may vary each year; we will advise you of the exact dates via email leading up to the holiday season each year.
Oh no way i didn’t know that i got my points i requested them they didn’t show up right away i guess thats why . I also had a personal offer for joe fresh which alot of people seem to have 1000 for 5.00 spent which would work also worth checking your account for
Nov 26, 2017
373 posts
415 upvotes
Montréal
I’m contemplating if I should sign-up for PC Insiders Annual subscription. Is Joe Fresh an okay brand? I’ve never had a clothing item from them, except for the $4 gloves I bought from SDM.
Last edited by Ayapoikiekao on Dec 31st, 2018 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
😄
[OP]
Nov 16, 2018
349 posts
710 upvotes
LarryT778370 wrote: Not sure if PC insider will stack or not, but there is a welcome 10% offer if it's your first time online purchase, and it will stack. Don't foget!

With that being said, it's still a warm deal, but I will skip. 20% from PC insider is a lot, a deciding factor for me because I have enough clothes.
Where did you find all that information
[OP]
Nov 16, 2018
349 posts
710 upvotes
Ayapoikiekao wrote: I’m contemplating if I should sign-up for PC Insiders Annial subscriptions. Is Joe Fresh an okay brand? i’ve never had a clothing item from them, except for the $4 gloves I bought from SDM.
I personally like the stuff they make and love that i can order something on clearance for like 2 bucks and not pay shipping because of pc insiders and get 20 percent back in points thats just awesome to me
Nov 26, 2017
373 posts
415 upvotes
Montréal
Mamabearrina wrote: I personally like the stuff they make and love that i can order something on clearance for like 2 bucks and not pay shipping because of pc insiders and get 20 percent back in points thats just awesome to me
Thanks, this helped! I'm leaning towards signing-up.
😄
[OP]
Nov 16, 2018
349 posts
710 upvotes
Ayapoikiekao wrote: Thanks, this helped! I'm leaning towards signing-up.
If your going to do it before the end of day before 50 percent off deal is gone . The coupon code is only good till the end of day today.
Nov 26, 2017
373 posts
415 upvotes
Montréal

This says "may occur", so it's not definitive yet. It also states that an email will be sent.

Unless there's an advisory that announces the blackout dates, I guess we can assume that 20% is still valid? Has anyone received an email regarding the blackout dates?
😄
[OP]
Nov 16, 2018
349 posts
710 upvotes
Ayapoikiekao wrote: This says "may occur", so it's not definitive yet. It also states that an email will be sent.

Unless there's an advisory that announces the blackout dates, I guess we can assume that 20% is still valid? Has anyone received an email regarding the blackout dates?
I didn’t. I didn’t get my points when checking out buy requested them and was told they were being added to my account. But i don’t want to post that and say thats the case if its not so i changed my post a bit so i don’t mis lead any one.
Sep 9, 2005
248 posts
29 upvotes
Mamabearrina wrote: I personally like the stuff they make and love that i can order something on clearance for like 2 bucks and not pay shipping because of pc insiders and get 20 percent back in points thats just awesome to me
Are the all clearance purchase final and cannot be returned? Just concern about it.
[OP]
Nov 16, 2018
349 posts
710 upvotes
qiao wrote: Are the all clearance purchase final and cannot be returned? Just concern about it.
Ya pretty sure clearance is final sale
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18004 posts
8988 upvotes
qiao wrote: Are the all clearance purchase final and cannot be returned? Just concern about it.
Your receipt specifically states it is "Final sale, no returns". I think this is also made clear in your shopping cart.

This is somewhat recent as I have noticed the change over the past year.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18004 posts
8988 upvotes
Ayapoikiekao wrote: I’m contemplating if I should sign-up for PC Insiders Annual subscription. Is Joe Fresh an okay brand? I’ve never had a clothing item from them, except for the $4 gloves I bought from SDM.
With our children's cloths we find Joe Fresh is of the same quality as any other mainstream brand. The advantage with PC Insiders is that the price on clearance is VERY good and it's easy to check the site online for new items. You never have to worry about saving up enough for free shipping (thus losing what you originally wanted).

That said, I think we will be skipping our PC Insiders for a bit once it expires in a month. We have a ton of clothes for our kids now and during the amazing sales we would likely spend the $50 required. It's nice, but since we are not using the Click & Collect or the PC Travel money, seems like a bit of a waste right now.
Nov 26, 2017
373 posts
415 upvotes
Montréal
TrevorK wrote: With our children's cloths we find Joe Fresh is of the same quality as any other mainstream brand. The advantage with PC Insiders is that the price on clearance is VERY good and it's easy to check the site online for new items. You never have to worry about saving up enough for free shipping (thus losing what you originally wanted).

That said, I think we will be skipping our PC Insiders for a bit once it expires in a month. We have a ton of clothes for our kids now and during the amazing sales we would likely spend the $50 required. It's nice, but since we are not using the Click & Collect or the PC Travel money, seems like a bit of a waste right now.
Thank you, this helped a lot!
😄
Dec 28, 2011
297 posts
73 upvotes
Mamabearrina wrote: Wow good eye. Glad i got my points then. Im going to update post for those with personal offer to be safe
Called them up or by opening a ticket? I just noticed you already posted that you have received the points, so just wondering.
Dec 5, 2015
718 posts
870 upvotes
Verdun, QC
TrevorK wrote: With our children's cloths we find Joe Fresh is of the same quality as any other mainstream brand. The advantage with PC Insiders is that the price on clearance is VERY good and it's easy to check the site online for new items. You never have to worry about saving up enough for free shipping (thus losing what you originally wanted).

The other thing is their sizes varies alot... There is no consistency so 24M can fit great or can fit small or big depending on the item. That's not a huge problem in itself but when you take in consideration that all clearance items are no longer returnable it becomes a big problem and is incompatible with online shopping.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)