Expired Hot Deals

[Joey] Free Food Sept 9th-13th at Joey through DoorDash. Limited 2000 vouchers per day

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2019 9:59 am
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6723 posts
3132 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
toronto19850 wrote: You work for skip? Or door dash?
Neither.
My job get no tips.
oj777 wrote: delivery guy just arrived with my order (ordered from Ottawa Landsdowne)
Wow. That is quick.
RFDdietpepsi wrote: why the f*** isnt it working for me no matter what I try to do and im from winnipeg, just says ERROR, and I was entering the code 1 minute before 3 and 1 minute after 10 mins after, nothing working. Somehow it placed my f***ing order too when I didn't even click place order so it charged me like 60 bucks and didnt place the promo code
So you paid full price for this crap?
Last edited by theflyingsquirrel on Sep 9th, 2019 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2008
1183 posts
95 upvotes
anyone gotten a delivery from Joeys Yonge/Dundas yet?
Jul 3, 2019
156 posts
210 upvotes
I overheard the hostess telling the delivery guys that it might take 30 minutes for the order. Your delivery time will not be accurate for sure.
Mar 20, 2013
97 posts
81 upvotes
Winnipeg
nuclearhot wrote: does anyone mind explaining the process ordering with this when it's 3pm in AB?
Have your order ready before 3PM. Once 3, quickly put promo code in and checkout. If promo code doesn't work at 3. Exit order and come back into it and try again.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
2762 posts
276 upvotes
what a **** joke. Code didn't even work before or after 3pm immediately, and then somehow it fu**ing placed my order without me even clicking place order it was sent to my e-mail that I placed an order and it charged me $60+. And I pay for doordash pass too. And now I cant even figure out how to contact the idiots.
Jul 3, 2019
156 posts
210 upvotes
nick227 wrote: anyone gotten a delivery from Joeys Yonge/Dundas yet?
I walked out with the first order at 3:55.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
2930 posts
895 upvotes
Toronto
nick227 wrote: anyone gotten a delivery from Joeys Yonge/Dundas yet?
Ordered for immediate delivery, got email confirm and 3:52pm arrival, but so far nothing has happened
Nov 28, 2011
949 posts
763 upvotes
Toronto
Lone_Prodigy wrote: The "scam" service fee is how they pay their drivers. How does anyone make money when people don't tip?
Same way Foodora / Skip make money?

https://techcrunch.com/2019/08/22/doord ... 20payments. for more info about the tipping practices that Doordash follows/followed.

In the past (and may still currently), they offered their drivers a minimum payment, and a base $1 fee. When someone tipped, if it got them to the minimum payment, that's all Doordash paid. If a customer did not tip, then Doordash paid the difference between the minimum fee and the $1.
Basically, it didn't matter if you tipped or not, as long as the tip was below the minimum pay for the dasher, your tip was subsidizing Doordash's pay...

The new system is much more fair to the dashers, and to customers who tip.
Mar 15, 2019
66 posts
49 upvotes
ak-47 wrote: Ordered for immediate delivery, got email confirm and 3:52pm arrival, but so far nothing has happened
They’ve got two tables of orders ready to go out but can’t match then up with people.
Images
  • image.jpg
Aug 29, 2018
730 posts
742 upvotes
ak-47 wrote: Ordered for immediate delivery, got email confirm and 3:52pm arrival, but so far nothing has happened
Isn't this location the one that got slammed with 100 orders at once? Your driver is most likely standing there with the other 99 people/drivers and waiting or will be cancelling LOL. I'm setting mine for pick up after work 4:30 as theres a Joeys across the street from me in South Common.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2008
1183 posts
95 upvotes
Yeah the issue isn't Joey's now - it's that the drivers are rejecting requests when they see the crowd lol
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
2762 posts
276 upvotes
I'm **** enraged at this shit. **** this website, you can't even get ahold of a person or write an e-mail. Should be illegal.