Expired Hot Deals

[Joey] Free Food Sept 9th-13th at Joey through DoorDash. Limited 2000 vouchers per day

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2019 9:59 am
Jul 1, 2009
451 posts
114 upvotes
Calgary
Does anyone know how to get access to the chat support?
Dec 1, 2013
54 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
Got a call from Doordash earlier and spoke to an apologetic CSR. She said she would apply $50 credit on my account. It's been a few hours and I haven't received squat.

No thanks doordash never again
Mar 3, 2019
171 posts
179 upvotes
Vancouver
Binton wrote: Does anyone know how to get access to the chat support?
Can only do it if you have an active order by going to helping the top right. The option disappears once they cancel your order.
May 19, 2009
669 posts
900 upvotes
Vancouver
Kherani wrote: Got this on the site:

"Get food delivered to your door from JOEY Sherway!
Use Promo Code JOEYON50 to get your discount."

When I try to check out with DoorDash it says "Error"
You're about 8 hours too late to the party. Try again tomorrow...
May 19, 2009
669 posts
900 upvotes
Vancouver
iced~metal wrote: dasher confirmed bby joeys was a s*** show, he waited there over an hour. surprisingly my food was still warm...ish. i put my order at 3:01

@sherri-chan the lobster rav was fab, good luck tmrw
I won't be home at 3pm tomorrow so was going to order delivery for 8pm, but seeing people got their orders cancelled, I'm not sure if I should bother...
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1434 posts
768 upvotes
Burnaby
kooltilltheen wrote: My order (Burnaby) got cancelled as well. My wife's order (which was placed seconds ahead of mine) is still not cancelled though but the delivery driver keeps changing and ETA has changed from 3:57pm (originally) to another 110-120 minutes

This is a comedy
They just cancelled my wife's order as well and didn't even offer any credits stating that the restaurant is closed hence why the order was cancelled

That is the biggest BS I've ever heard from a food delivery company

Atleast I got 60 bucks credits on my own account though (10 that they originally gave me and 50 for losing the promo)

Once I've used up the 60 bucks, I'm never ordering from this lot ever again

Horrible experience (and no the 60 bucks don't make up for the trashy service they provided)
Oct 5, 2009
135 posts
20 upvotes
Canada
Gong show in downtown Vancouver. Started off good with a 30min delivery time. However they delivered someone else’s order. Called Joey and they put a rush order for my food plus told me to keep the food. Door dash gave me $55 in credits. Do not accept their first offer and write a complaint. I suggest going in to pick up

Hopefully better luck tmr!
Images
  • 1F7F8533-2992-4DB5-9CD1-C14A0721D334.jpeg
  • 12396DA8-D537-4E18-9C94-0752C5D25E7F.jpeg
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2004
1084 posts
22 upvotes
Oof. Order cancelled.

Where do you guys find the chat button on the app for cancelled orders?
Jun 28, 2018
28 posts
11 upvotes
Ottawa
JoeyOrder.jpg
Order got delivered on time during rush hours. Very impressed. Sushi was really good but the others are mediocre.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
2752 posts
423 upvotes
North York
Ok - I missed today - was at the TIFF Premiere - thanks to RFD post!. What is the correct procedure for tomorrow at 3 pm - assuming all else is good and no sick cooks or drivers? Do I go through Joey first to get the code? Is the OP link sufficient? Or do I have to search for it. Once I have the code - then - do I have to go to doordash to order?

TIA
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2010
1161 posts
328 upvotes
Toronto
sheriffabc wrote: Ok - I missed today - was at the TIFF Premiere - thanks to RFD post!. What is the correct procedure for tomorrow at 3 pm - assuming all else is good and no sick cooks or drivers? Do I go through Joey first to get the code? Is the OP link sufficient? Or do I have to search for it. Once I have the code - then - do I have to go to doordash to order?

TIA
the code is prob JOEYON40 tomorrow. create your order and put in the code
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2004
1781 posts
1374 upvotes
Calgary
Got my Filet Mignon order from Chinook without any major issues. Only thing was that I ordered it for 6:15 and it was done an hour earlier at 5:12 so it was cold, but the steak had decent flavour and was cooked reasonably close to the doneness I wanted it to be. I would never order it for $38.50, but $2.48 can't be beat.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
1263 posts
126 upvotes
I had a 25 min early delivery, probably not surprising with them trying to deliver as much as possible per driver. Good thing I left a note to leave it at front door, so watch out if you order close to when you get home.
Mar 9, 2011
368 posts
103 upvotes
Coquitlam
Order went through and arrived at exactly the time slot I requested. Food was okay but the price can't be beat. Round 2 tomorrow, anyone?