Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Joey

Free Food Sept 9th-13th at Joey through DoorDash. Limited 2000 vouchers per day

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2019 9:59 am
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7066 posts
3379 upvotes
Joey. 10/10 for a good Troll today.

Crying Face Face With Tears Of Joy
Mar 9, 2017
97 posts
81 upvotes
Surrey
That sucks. Let them deliver. Call doordash and tell what happened, I am sure they will credit you
Nov 20, 2015
385 posts
126 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Canceled my order becaue nobody will be home. Still charged me $2.61 because they had already started my order. No big deal, a bit annoing though.
Apr 11, 2019
117 posts
101 upvotes
Calgary
did they reduce number of vouchers per day ?
Nov 24, 2012
289 posts
82 upvotes
Coquitlam
by the way, can we add a can of pop $3.00 to make it to total $40 or drinks wont count ?
Jan 28, 2010
41 posts
4 upvotes
In Edmonton. Submitted my order right at 3:00 as did a friend. Both of us had confirmations and then shortly after that got a cancellation email saying the restaurant couldn't fulfill. Anyone else with this message?
Dec 2, 2014
562 posts
679 upvotes
Calgary, AB
wow eau claire has already made my order and is picked up on the way now
May 9, 2014
213 posts
248 upvotes
Embarras
geeboi88 wrote: In Edmonton. Submitted my order right at 3:00 as did a friend. Both of us had confirmations and then shortly after that got a cancellation email saying the restaurant couldn't fulfill. Anyone else with this message?
Which restaurant?
Koodo Migration Plan $40/ 6GB

Shaw Internet 300
- $43/month 1st year
- $58/month 2nd year
- $250 bill credits
Jul 21, 2019
29 posts
13 upvotes
On Joey's Facebook: "We apologize for your experience ordering JOEY on Doordash yesterday. Further, your experience with Doordash customer service team is unacceptable. Unfortunately, Ontario did sell out in seconds again today. Our team had a live call with Doordash at 3pm to confirm this. We only have a certain supply of codes we can manage a day, and appreciate your understanding in this. I can also confirm that we actually went over the number of codes yesterday because the system did not cap it in time. We did rectify the errors and other issues on the Doordash site yesterday, so this would not continue this week. Doordash is also personally reaching out to all of those who had affected orders yesterday."
Jul 26, 2013
949 posts
952 upvotes
CALGARY
Hooooly
I logged into the "dasher" app
and the number of pickups at Joey's available LOL
Well atleast its around 7.50 + 2$ "peak pay" for each order
now if only they told you it would be an hour of waiting lol
Jan 14, 2007
286 posts
118 upvotes
:rolleyes: It is so annoying even at exactly 3:00:00 PM it statd that 'the limit had reached its cap for the day' in Calgary. I don't think there are 2000 people waiting at their computer or phone to click the 'Place Order' button. Looks like a cheap publicity stunt.
Jul 21, 2019
29 posts
13 upvotes
jaisan wrote: :rolleyes: It is so annoying even at exactly 3:00:00 PM it statd that 'the limit had reached its cap for the day' in Calgary. I don't think there are 2000 people waiting at their computer or phone to click the 'Place Order' button. Looks like a cheap publicity stunt.
It's 2000 total for all of canada, not per region (based on the math)
Jul 21, 2019
29 posts
13 upvotes
vangirl94 wrote: It's 2000 total for all of canada, not per region (based on the math)
to quote myself, theres a few USA locations, 25 locations total, gotta assume its 80 per location a day then. That would go quick.
Aug 10, 2004
366 posts
176 upvotes
Calgary
I think there was way more than 2000 people waiting on their computers and phones. My friends, Friends of friends. Lots of people didn't get it today.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2004
1900 posts
2263 upvotes
Calgary
Just got confirmation my food is on the way.
jaisan wrote: :rolleyes: It is so annoying even at exactly 3:00:00 PM it statd that 'the limit had reached its cap for the day' in Calgary. I don't think there are 2000 people waiting at their computer or phone to click the 'Place Order' button. Looks like a cheap publicity stunt.
There's like 25 locations, so like 80 per store. If they allocate this correctly, there should be like 560 codes in Ontario for the 7 stores, 640 codes in Alberta for 8 stores and so forth. I think they over did it yesterday since stores individually had over 300 orders.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2009
1110 posts
1048 upvotes
Toronto
Finally got mine and it was really good actually... Steak and prawns and an individual apple pie that was amazing. Thanks OP! I'll have to try my luck tomorrow again.