Expired Hot Deals

[Joey] Free Food Sept 9th-13th at Joey through DoorDash. Limited 2000 vouchers per day

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2019 9:59 am
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 6, 2013
879 posts
982 upvotes
Ontario
asterisk* wrote: It was expired for YOU at 3:00 according to YOUR phone/computer.
Definitely was not expired for both my orders yesterday or today.
Yes, I know. As I said, I'm talking about other possible factors.
Newbie
Oct 12, 2014
6 posts
3 upvotes
Markham, ON
Got it from Eaton location, but the order was supposed to be delivered around 3:50 and it's still on "Order Received". Does this mean it went through or not?
Moderator
User avatar
Sep 21, 2004
10406 posts
4676 upvotes
Calgary
GimeeDatPhone wrote: Any reviews for yellowfin tuna salad?
It is quite decent actually. Not filling at all but that's to be expected.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 6, 2013
879 posts
982 upvotes
Ontario
Delacos wrote: less then an hour, doesn't look bad.
Driver said it was way less busy at yorkdale today. Hooked him up with a decent tip i hope :o
Image
Image
Enjoy!
Jr. Member
User avatar
Oct 5, 2009
135 posts
20 upvotes
Canada
how come we can't order full ribs or rotisserie chicken on the menu

nevermind. different locations like downtown vancouver removed these items. Burnaby has the ribs and chicken
Last edited by Type_hks on Sep 10th, 2019 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 25, 2008
2645 posts
2107 upvotes
Winnipeg
Failed to apply promotion!!! WTF
I’m not cheap……I’m frugal!!!
Newbie
May 6, 2012
56 posts
44 upvotes
Failed to apply promotion in WPG, anyone get success? everyone i know got the same error
Newbie
Nov 21, 2006
79 posts
15 upvotes
Winnipeg
same here.. It seems like there is x amount for all orders, and by the time it hit 3pm in winnipeg, all the 2pm eastern'ers snagged all the options.. LAME that it said to try at 3pm..
Robpepsi wrote: Failed to apply promotion in WPG, anyone get success? everyone i know got the same error
Newbie
Jan 8, 2019
4 posts
1 upvote
MaxSteel wrote: same here.. It seems like there is x amount for all orders, and by the time it hit 3pm in winnipeg, all the 2pm eastern'ers snagged all the options.. LAME that it said to try at 3pm..
same error here. i thought the promo code is for MB only? - JOEYMB40
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jun 6, 2018
188 posts
117 upvotes
Edmonton - 2:10PM failed to apply promotion. Will try again at 3:00pm
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14666 posts
4053 upvotes
Let's face it, almost everyone here is not going to order Doordash from Joey's when the promo is over. The restaurant got some publicity and Doordash got some more app downloads and accounts created.

So it's really not worth bellyaching over it being a scam or whatnot.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 10, 2004
5997 posts
1885 upvotes
Thornhill
Lone_Prodigy wrote: Let's face it, almost everyone here is not going to order Doordash from Joey's when the promo is over. The restaurant got some publicity and Doordash got some more app downloads and accounts created.

So it's really not worth bellyaching over it being a scam or whatnot.
extremely stupid of them. I would fire their marketing manager because of stupidity. That's the worst way to advertise.... They just wasted thousand of $$$ for no reason
I often use voice typing and rarely read what I had typed...
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 23, 2009
782 posts
584 upvotes
Toronto
roombanut wrote: Got it from Eaton location, but the order was supposed to be delivered around 3:50 and it's still on "Order Received". Does this mean it went through or not?
Same with me... Delivery 3:52pm but still waiting... They must have a big backlog...I would expect an app update to revise with a new delivery time though... Guess that doesn't happen? Now it's just you'll get it when you get it!? Doesn't make me want to use DoorDash again ... After the Joey's promo has ended of course lol

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)