Expired Hot Deals

[Joey] Free Food Sept 9th-13th at Joey through DoorDash. Limited 2000 vouchers per day

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2019 9:59 am
Nov 25, 2009
435 posts
172 upvotes
Terrace
JuiceHen wrote: Did you do it right before 3:00? That was fast
Yes. Have the code pre-entered in, food in cart and ready to roll. Even then you're not guaranteed.

Out of me and four more of my friends, only me and another friend managed to get it. One more friend did the same as us but didn't make it, I'm assuming fat fingers or just unlucky.
Sep 9, 2019
3 posts
Yes this is bullshit, I watched the universal time clock and hit the button the instant it turned 3pm, offers were already all redeemed. Burnaby location. There's no way they all got redeemed before I pressed the button
Sep 8, 2008
235 posts
64 upvotes
Vancouver, Canada
Today's party is over. Image
If this topic seems to benefit RFDers then Upvote the original post by clicking on Upvote button located next to the topic title on top section of the post.
Apr 26, 2005
67 posts
116 upvotes
Vancouver
I mashed the apply button in the browser starting at 2:59:50 for Joey's Coquitlam and got in today! Let's see if it actually gets delivered.... on time. I scheduled it for 5 to 5:30 pm.
Dec 17, 2011
6 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver
Managed to get the deal yesterday and today at the Burnaby location. Hopefully food WILL come this time, order got cancelled yesterday 2 hours in and was not given any credit until I contacted support.
Mar 25, 2008
453 posts
925 upvotes
Vancouver
Whoever managed to order today, did you succesfully order yesterday?
Aug 18, 2013
679 posts
579 upvotes
AB
pocq wrote: Whoever managed to order today, did you succesfully order yesterday?
i got in both days
May 19, 2009
648 posts
891 upvotes
Vancouver
Didn't get it today either for Coquitlam location (yesterday I tried Burnaby). Limit reached. Oh well.

I will still try tomorrow for the $30, but won't bother for $20 or $10.
Jan 27, 2014
122 posts
80 upvotes
Burnaby
pocq wrote: Whoever managed to order today, did you succesfully order yesterday?
this is a good question.... it seems like a lot of more people on RFD were able to order yesterday
Jul 21, 2019
29 posts
13 upvotes
i got orders through both days, tho yesterday took to long so i had an agent cancel it (after 2.5 hours), and I got a $55 credit.
Who knows if todays will show up haha
Mar 23, 2010
439 posts
276 upvotes
You should all get your orders, the restaurants did not close like yesterday so thats a good sign, and it feels like they wised up and lowered the amount of redeemable vouchers. Todays luck was getting in your orders in that first second, yesterdays was avoiding the cancelfest as each location panicked over fulfilling all the orders.