Expired Hot Deals

[Joey] Free Food Sept 9th-13th at Joey through DoorDash. Limited 2000 vouchers per day

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2019 1:16 pm
May 19, 2009
342 posts
196 upvotes
Vancouver
ElenaA265 wrote:
Sep 11th, 2019 10:30 pm
Lol, I am the same. But there wasn’t much else to order that was around $5. I also noticed there is rotisserie chicken on the Burnaby menu now. Did they remove it temporarily just for the promo? Thinking Face

Awesome! That’s exactly how my bf’s was packed too. I could only finish one, they are so filling. Wish mine were crispy and packed that way too.

I am feeling a bit thirsty after the meal. I already had a glass of water and two cans of La Croix, lol.
I guess it's possible for them to take things off the menu for the promo; I don't blame them though. I'm sure the everybody working at Joey's this week are exhausted, and the worst part is they won't be getting any tips for it since it's all pick up and deliveries!

Btw I just got an e-mail from DD saying they're offering me $10 off my next order for the delayed delivery (40 min later than original ETA), to be used within 14 days. I didn't even file any complaints and I rated my food and delivery 5 stars. I'm gonna spend it on one of my favourite sushi place for pick up this week Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
2745 posts
719 upvotes
Vancouver
JuiceHen wrote:
Sep 11th, 2019 8:26 pm
Has anyone got it 3/3, just curious?
why don't you read through the last two pages
Apr 23, 2014
71 posts
20 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Now that I've had a nap, I have to say that was pretty good food for free. Real food, and the asparagus they gave as a side was a good call. The chicken and ribs had a little bit of char which really made it.

I could see myself popping into this place if I'm in the area.
Mar 3, 2019
33 posts
17 upvotes
Vancouver
vangirl94 wrote:
Sep 11th, 2019 6:17 pm
Monday my order took over 2.5 hours so i had an agent cancel and give me $55 in credit, plus the $15 i actually paid. so had $70 ish. Then yesterday I didn the $40 off, no issues, used about $5 of the credit. Was at $65. Today I got in again, 30 off, and somehow my credits are now at $114. No idea why but hey I'm not complaining..... Thanks OP.
My credits are now at $115... plus I actually got one of my deliveries on day 2 albeit cold

Girlfriend has about $80 left in credits after getting other food when she only ordered on day 1
Oct 22, 2015
4 posts
Thornhill, ON
Anyone else getting an error on checkout when using credits that they need a minimum of $0.50 to process their order?
Nov 21, 2017
121 posts
31 upvotes
brolab wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 7:29 am
Anyone else getting an error on checkout when using credits that they need a minimum of $0.50 to process their order?
Add a minimum $0.50 tip and it'll go through
Feb 8, 2011
196 posts
110 upvotes
eRiceIT wrote:
Sep 11th, 2019 9:19 pm
waited 100 mins for my order :) Great if you love soggy food.
Mine came 40 mins early and I wasn't home :facepalm:

Got the Tuna Poke Bowl, I thought it was kinda small for the price, wouldn't get it again either tho it was good
Mar 7, 2011
227 posts
158 upvotes
Calgary
JuiceHen wrote:
Got at least one order on each of the days between my gf and I. One of the orders on the first day was 4hrs late so I cancelled it and got my cc refunded along with $55 credit, and another $50 credit today for the same order. We've received about $250 worth of overpriced food for a total spend of about $50 for service fees and tips. Aside from the first day, everything has gone smoothly since. I would definitely recommend the ahi tuna salad, cobb salad, rotisserie chicken and the ribs. The burgers don't travel well, and the steak although cooked perfectly and tasted fine, it was a very small steak for the price. The best part is not having to cook all week. Face With Tears Of Joy

Doordash is definitely my preferred food delivery app, when things go smooth it's great and when they don't they are quite generous with their credits compared to skipthedish. Aside from the tip stealing which I work around by tipping in person.
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10759 posts
664 upvotes
Scarborough
JuiceHen wrote:
Went 3/3 so far. Not sure if I will do it today. Food was definitely better the last two days than the first day.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
1302 posts
257 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know how to place the order for a future time (ex: order at 3:00 pm when deal goes live, and then have food delivered for 5:00 pm). Can’t seem to figure out how to do this at all with the app. Any help would be greatly appreciated
May 7, 2019
26 posts
37 upvotes
dabomb54321 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 11:40 am
Does anyone know how to place the order for a future time (ex: order at 3:00 pm when deal goes live, and then have food delivered for 5:00 pm). Can’t seem to figure out how to do this at all with the app. Any help would be greatly appreciated
After you press checkout on the app, you can choose your delivery time before paying
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
5026 posts
2078 upvotes
$20 coupon means many will get it today. Not many $20 items worth getting.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)