Expired Hot Deals

[Joey] Free Food Sept 9th-13th at Joey through DoorDash. Limited 2000 vouchers per day

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2019 9:59 am
Jr. Member
Nov 24, 2014
126 posts
78 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Anyone got credit card refund from Monday order? I chatted with the agent on Monday. The agent offered me refund to my credit card and $30 doordash credit?
Has anyone got the refund from their cc yet?
Newbie
Mar 7, 2011
48 posts
35 upvotes
Ottawa
franko031 wrote: Anyone got credit card refund from Monday order? I chatted with the agent on Monday. The agent offered me refund to my credit card and $30 doordash credit?
Has anyone got the refund from their cc yet?
I believe the CC refunds take 5-7 business days...or at least that is my experience with CC refunds.
Member
Mar 7, 2011
256 posts
167 upvotes
Calgary
franko031 wrote: Anyone got credit card refund from Monday order? I chatted with the agent on Monday. The agent offered me refund to my credit card and $30 doordash credit?
Has anyone got the refund from their cc yet?
I got my CC refund from Monday today.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9297 posts
3566 upvotes
Toronto
badOne wrote: $20 coupon means many will get it today. Not many $20 items worth getting.
the $ value of the promo shouldn't affect how many people get it. it's 2000 total regardless if it's $50/ $40/ $30...off
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 31, 2017
6492 posts
2835 upvotes
ShoNuff2 wrote: the $ value of the promo shouldn't affect how many people get it. it's 2000 total regardless if it's $50/ $40/ $30...off
Fewer people are going to apply for the coupon - you can see that with the dwindling numbers in this thread. That's what I meant. Chances are higher.
Member
Jun 18, 2017
392 posts
270 upvotes
Hopefully I can get in today due to less people trying since it’s just $20.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9297 posts
3566 upvotes
Toronto
badOne wrote: Fewer people are going to apply for the coupon - you can see that with the dwindling numbers in this thread. That's what I meant. Chances are higher.
yes, the same # will get it but the odds for those trying will likely be higher.
then again more people might try if they think their odds will be higher meaning the odds will go down lol
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Newbie
User avatar
Jul 4, 2018
88 posts
18 upvotes
Vancouver
going to try today... do you need to spend more than $20? or for example can i get a $19 salad and it will just give me $19 off that?
I am a licensed Mortgage Broker in the Vancouver / Lower Mainland area.
Sr. Member
Nov 28, 2011
926 posts
705 upvotes
Toronto
VancouverMortgageBroker wrote: going to try today... do you need to spend more than $20? or for example can i get a $19 salad and it will just give me $19 off that?
You're fine spending under :). There's no minimum spend!
Jr. Member
Mar 9, 2012
182 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone else having an issue adding things to cart?
Seems to be a glitch trying to add sides - then having it say I haven't added a side even though I have one selected.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 27, 2006
10793 posts
668 upvotes
Scarborough
4 for 4. Last day though. I don't think saving $10 is worth much at Joeys.
Last edited by thechampion116 on Sep 12th, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top