Expired Hot Deals

[Joey] Free Food Sept 9th-13th at Joey through DoorDash. Limited 2000 vouchers per day

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2019 9:59 am
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
5197 posts
2164 upvotes
eRiceIT wrote:
Sep 13th, 2019 6:28 pm
Now for the $20 off $20 codes.... Face With Tears Of Joy
u had those yesterday
May 19, 2009
383 posts
243 upvotes
Vancouver
vangirl94 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2019 7:07 pm
Fair reply! I checked out a few different things and day 1 was an issue with doordash not capping the orders, poor planning. They made up for it with the customers, but I doubt they did with the drivers. Yes day 4 was a bad driver, but there should be something in place so they cant take multiple orders at once (unless there is, im obvs not a driver). Bottom line, is after I use up the credits, I would go to joeys again, but I would never use doordash.
They could be working for multiple delivery apps.

Considering how much free credits DD gave out, I think it's hard to complain about them. I'm unlikely to use them again unless they have other promos but over all I'm happy with the service I received.

Didn't end up ordering the $10 today. Not close enough to a pick up so not worth my time lol
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
7565 posts
4069 upvotes
North York
Only got the $50 and the $10, with some non-delivery credits which I used to buy sushi. Overall great promotion!
Mar 2, 2014
61 posts
8 upvotes
VANCOUVER
badOne wrote:
Sep 13th, 2019 9:16 pm
u had those yesterday
Ones that's not limiting to joey's. thx
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
5033 posts
2041 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Jimboski wrote:
Sep 19th, 2019 7:40 pm
I think you have to contact customer service to get the credits refunded back to your credit card.
Why would they refund to credit instead of cc?
It is not common practice.
They have no phone number or live chat.
It took me a while to find out where to leave them a ticket. This company certainly don't make me feel safe using.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
1051 posts
930 upvotes
GTA
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Sep 19th, 2019 8:24 pm
Why would they refund to credit instead of cc?
It is not common practice.
They have no phone number or live chat.
It took me a while to find out where to leave them a ticket. This company certainly don't make me feel safe using.
And, hopefully, you're a new user.

Another data breach ... affecting approx 4.9 million consumers, Dashers + merchants, who joined DoorDash on or before 5th April 2018