Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
John Frieda

John Frieda: 500 Free Glow Packs per day (exp. 4/11)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2012 11:57 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 17, 2011
171 posts
1262 upvotes

[John Frieda] John Frieda: 500 Free Glow Packs per day (exp. 4/11)

More offers from John Frieda
http://www.facebook.com/SheerBlondeC...53386471405396

Click under the contest entry where it says 500 Glow Packs available today, click here now.

Each day at 12:00 PM ET the first† 500 people to apply will be mailed a Glow Pack consisting of a 30mL Sheer Blonde® Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray and a 60mL Jergens® natural GLOW™ Revitalizing Daily Moisturizer! Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2007
1298 posts
1125 upvotes
how do you know if you got it? i just filled out the form but didnt see a confirmation, just says there are 500 available a day
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2009
5740 posts
1406 upvotes
Thanks I just tried to get one now and it looks like I did but not 100% sure as I would think they would have been gone by now today. This is what the screen said after I submitted my info.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Each day at 12:00 PM ET the first† 500 people to apply will be mailed a Glow Pack consisting of a 30mL Sheer Blonde® Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray and a 60mL Jergens® natural GLOW™ Revitalizing Daily Moisturizer! Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11234 posts
21558 upvotes
noonefan wrote: Thanks I just tried to get one now and it looks like I did but not 100% sure as I would think they would have been gone by now today. This is what the screen said after I submitted my info.
CONGRATULATIONS!

Seems a little confusing...

Last night I was able to fill in all my details just like you, but at the last screen, all I received was the "Each day as 12:00 PM....." message.

No congratulations, no confirmation email, nothing.

When I tried again, it brings me directly to the last page, as if it's saying that I already participated.

I tried again today, and still getting the last page without the possibility of filling out any type of form as my first attempt.

I can only assume that I got through, but it would have been nice to receive some sort of confirmation.

:?: :?: :?:
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11234 posts
21558 upvotes
Finally, I have some sort of confirmation...

I just tried to enter AGAIN, and even though it doesn't start for 5 minutes, this is the message I received.

You have already successfully entered. There is a limit of one (1) Redemption per person during the Giveaway Period.

Each day at 12:00 PM ET the first† 500 people to apply will be mailed a Glow Pack consisting of a 30mL Sheer Blonde® Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray
and a 60mL Jergens® natural GLOW™ Revitalizing Daily Moisturizer! Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

For those still waiting, it now starts in 3 minutes!

:!: :!: :!: