Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1512 posts
1087 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard

So who has been hearing news about this libel court case.

Based on the statements by various people working with them, she seems like an awful person who is making false accusations.
220 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2014
1032 posts
1285 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Lots of people said for a while she was a lying manipulative bad person. Lots is coming out now, I still haven't gotten over the fact she defecated in their bed ''as a joke'' as she puts it.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
23464 posts
5510 upvotes
Toronto
lol, what a nutcase - hilarious......

Guessing the sex was reallllly goood for Johnny to stick around? Mebbe worth it - perhaps.....

FS: Nothing at the moment
Heatware: 63-0-0
Deal Fanatic
Aug 5, 2006
8505 posts
5493 upvotes
Global Village
I am going to reserve judgement until I can hear her side of the physical abuse when she testifies.
All day I dream about sports

My Banks: Tangerine, Meridian, EQ Bank, Simplii
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1512 posts
1087 upvotes
Richmond Hill
You know she is a gold digger - she had an affair with Elon Musk while with Depp...
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12732 posts
398 upvotes
Toronto
is there a article with all updated info/beginning to current info?

don't really know what is going on
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
7727 posts
5710 upvotes
Toronto
Considering this case was pertaining to whether a newspaper committed libel, it really isn't unbelievable.
It is ridiculous for anyone to believe that the newspaper itself was responsible for damaging Depp's reputation, when he in fact is quite notorious for damaging his own reputation through erratic drug and alcohol induced behaviour and volatile business relationships.

I personally have no idea if Depp is a wife beater, but he certainly wasn't the poster boy for stability.

Regarding Amber Heard's credibility - I expect this will have more weight in the US case, which specifically pertains to the op-ed she wrote.
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1512 posts
1087 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Anyone following the very public trial?

Its looking more favorable towards Depp.

The audio recordings has Heard sounding like she’s batshit crazy
Deal Guru
Dec 1, 2004
10284 posts
3784 upvotes
I got 3 words for this thread:
Human Fecal Matter
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15006 posts
11534 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Officer Square Head

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
4950 posts
6150 upvotes
Welcome to the new era where one person can accuse someone else of domestic violence, without even naming them, and still ruin their careers. Whoever coined the expression, 'the pen is mightier than the sword' was spot on..

Cancel culture at its best.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
4950 posts
6150 upvotes
scoper wrote: I am going to reserve judgement until I can hear her side of the physical abuse when she testifies.
Honestly, AH is now behind the 8 ball and just fired her PR firm days before testifying.
At this point I expect a pretty nasty testimony from Heard without a shred of evidence. True, false or exaggerated its going to be a hell of a grenade tossed at Depp.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1512 posts
1087 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Based on the clips I am seeing in the media, I find the whole trial very comical.

You see Amber with a straight and serious face all the time where is Johnny is often seen laughing because of her team.

“Heresay!”
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2014
1032 posts
1285 upvotes
Westmount, QC
I am following on a daily basis and some of the stuff is gold.
Apr 29, 2007
888 posts
604 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I normally have zero interest in celebrities.
But I'm enjoying the trial watch parties.

Watching with Poki right now:
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
4703 posts
4125 upvotes
Calgary
#MePoo

Anyone else think Johnny Depp's psychologist is hot as hell?
teksavvy sucks
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
4950 posts
6150 upvotes
Hoping Depp's lawyer is worth his price for the cross exam as Heard is slapping on the waterworks.
Anyone's worst legal nightmare, being accused by a professional actress.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2008
4143 posts
2925 upvotes
Montreal
Haven't read anything more than the headlines, but man, remind me of the saying "don't stick your D in crazy".